Windows 10: System apps not working

Discus and support System apps not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when I try to use any system app, settings for example, and I click on the search box, it instantly selects the first thing that it would if I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EkkeSten, Oct 19, 2021.

1. EkkeSten Win User

System apps not working

So when I try to use any system app, settings for example, and I click on the search box, it instantly selects the first thing that it would if I had pressed tab it puts the white box around it. This basically makes it so that I can not use any system app at all. I have tried even a factory reset, but it still doesn't work. How can I fix this?

:)

EkkeSten, Oct 19, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 19, 2021
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/gL8tBP

4. Brink Win User

System apps not working

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. System apps not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

System apps not working

1. System apps not working - Similar Threads - System apps working

2. I have apps running in system tray but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have apps running in system tray but not working: The apps are pinned in the system tray but I am not able to click it. None of the icons works even the WIFI and sound as well. Most importantly for me is the arrow that I cant click to view my apps. Please help me. I have multiple restart already....
  3. All icons gone and system apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All icons gone and system apps not working: I booted up my pc today and none of the system icons show up desktop, file explorer, anywhere except taskbar. Also apps such ascontrol panel dont work....
  4. All icons gone and system apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All icons gone and system apps not working: I booted up my pc today and none of the system icons show up desktop, file explorer, anywhere except taskbar. Also apps such ascontrol panel dont work....
  5. System apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System apps not working: So when I try to use any system app, settings for example, and I click on the search box, it instantly selects the first thing that it would if I had pressed tab it puts the white box around it. This basically makes it so that I can not use any system app at all. I have tried...
  6. System apps not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    System apps not working: So when I try to use any system app, settings for example, and I click on the search box, it instantly selects the first thing that it would if I had pressed tab it puts the white box around it. This basically makes it so that I can not use any system app at all. I have tried...
  7. MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!!: JUST HAPPENED TODAY AND IM FREAKING OUT ALOT CUZ ONLY A FEW OF THEM WORK TO NAME A FEW; -SETTINGS OF WIN10 -SNIP AND SKETCH -CORTANA AND MORE..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-system-apps-not-working/00bdfd01-969f-4637-b690-06e11ae452fe
  8. Photos file system error, some apps not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos file system error, some apps not working: Hi! Windows 10 Pro 1909. Roaming volatile user profile. Everything seems to working ok except … 3D Viewer, Photos, Calculator, Snips , Video Editor. Perhaps some other too, not sure. Camera, maps do work, for instance, also Edge Legacy. Apps which do not work – opening just...
  9. Keyboard not working in system apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working in system apps: Hello, I reinstalled windows and now the keyboard doesn't work in system aplications like find or settings. It really bothers me because I can use it anywhere else in the system. I'm even typing this out on this very keyboard. What could be wrong?...
  10. All System Apps stopped working ! Help ?

in Windows 10 Support
    All System Apps stopped working ! Help ?: I built a custom PC with Windows 10 64 Bit installed in it 10 days ago. Everything was running fine. Today I started my computer and showed a notification which requested me to repair C:/ Drive which is where I installed the OS. I clicked the notification and it restarted the...