Windows 10: System asking for admin username and password in windows 10 version 1803

Discus and support System asking for admin username and password in windows 10 version 1803 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have got an update from Microsoft on my existing windows 10 and now having windows 10 version 1803 in my Toshiba laptop, now to access anything on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RajvinderSingh79, Sep 7, 2018.

1. System asking for admin username and password in windows 10 version 1803

I have got an update from Microsoft on my existing windows 10 and now having windows 10 version 1803 in my Toshiba laptop, now to access anything on my system, its asking from prompt for admin user name and password, which actually doesn't exist, as its my home laptop and i have not added any admin username to my system. Also now even if i download anything online, it doesn't allow me to run the file and asking the same prompt. Its so irritating and don't know how to get the same rectified, as tried online so many solution and nothing is working, being can't access netplwiz, Family & other people(not showing), change account type, Remove user account, Change User Account Control setting, Change computer setting. Please can someone help me on this.........

:)

RajvinderSingh79, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Why is windows security asking for username and password

Hi,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Are you referring to either the Microsoft Security Essentials or the Windows Defender? If not, please specify which Windows security utility is asking for your username and password.
    • Does the issue also occur when you try to connect to other Wi-Fi networks?
    • What username and password is being asked (e.g. Microsoft Account, etc.)? If it's other than your Microsoft Account, please specify which account.
    • What happens when you try to enter your username and password?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Sep 7, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

System asking for admin username and password in windows 10 version 1803

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

System asking for admin username and password in windows 10 version 1803

1. System asking for admin username and password in windows 10 version 1803 - Similar Threads - System asking admin

2. Cannot enter admin username & password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enter admin username & password: Dell Inspiron 13 5310 user here, I'm trying to uninstall a program and I keep getting this:It wouldn't let me take a screenshot, so I took one with my phone. This is not unique to the specific program I'm trying to uninstall, this happens any time I try to do something that...
  3. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  4. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  5. My computer asking username and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  6. My computer asking username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  7. Lost admin username and password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost admin username and password: I seem to have inadvertantly deleted my Admin username and password and am now unable to unable to uninstall any programs, log in to system restore or to re-set my computer. Attempting to do any of these produces the message "you do not have permission to uninstall/use this...
  8. Printer Ask for Username and Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Ask for Username and Password: Why am I getting this window prompting me with password that I never set up and would like to remove it to be able to access my printer settings over the network? [ATTACH] [Original Title: windows security]...
  9. Windows 10 asking for Other Username and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asking for Other Username and Password: Windows 10 Computer did an update then it now asking for "Other User and Password" I don't have another user. So I don't know user name or password Can you help get into computer or reset it?...
  10. Programs asking me for system admin and user admin passwords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Programs asking me for system admin and user admin passwords: I'm having some issues with my upgrade to win 10. Programs that need elevated access are now asking me for both the Sys Admin and my local admin password. Of course, the sys admin has no password and my local admin does. So no matter what I do, I get it wrong....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ask for admin password

2. Windows Security (In windows 10) keeps asking my username and password

3. windows 10 asking me for admin name and password

4. username and password system in windows,
  5. windwows is asking admin username and password