Windows 10: System automatically restart and Hang issue.

Discus and support System automatically restart and Hang issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Team,I have an issue in my laptop with following event IDEvent ID- 1Event ID- 41Event ID- 6008Event ID- 10317Event ID- 10010Event ID- 36871these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anandhakrishnan_258, Oct 14, 2021.

1. System automatically restart and Hang issue.

Dear Team,I have an issue in my laptop with following event IDEvent ID- 1Event ID- 41Event ID- 6008Event ID- 10317Event ID- 10010Event ID- 36871these all errors are occurred in last 7 days time period .if possible please help to find the actual issue cause from software or hardware.

:)

Anandhakrishnan_258, Oct 14, 2021

2. System restarts automatically?????HELP!!!!!

Turn off Windows Automatic Restarts so you can see what type of BSOD the system is popping.

eidairaman1, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Oct 14, 2021
  4. System automatically restart and Hang issue.

Enabling automatic reboot or automatic restart in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the System Properties.

• On the Advanced tab, under the Startup and Recovery section click on the Settings button.

• Under the System failure section check
      the automatically restart checkbox.

• Click OK to close the startup and system properties windows and save changes.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

System automatically restart and Hang issue.

1. System automatically restart and Hang issue. - Similar Threads - System automatically restart

2. My Computer Sometimes Hang and Automatic Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Sometimes Hang and Automatic Restart: Recently, my computer has been randomly freezing and restarting while playing games and normal time like hangout with discord. There is no blue screen and no error codes or anything. I have run hard drive tests and ram tests which all come back saying no errors. I have...
  3. My Computer Sometimes Hang and Automatic Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Sometimes Hang and Automatic Restart: Recently, my computer has been randomly freezing and restarting while playing games and normal time like hangout with discord. There is no blue screen and no error codes or anything. I have run hard drive tests and ram tests which all come back saying no errors. I have...
  4. My Computer Sometimes Hang and Automatic Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System automatically restart and Hang issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System automatically restart and Hang issue.: Dear Team,I have an issue in my laptop with following event IDEvent ID- 1Event ID- 41Event ID- 6008Event ID- 10317Event ID- 10010Event ID- 36871these all errors are occurred in last 7 days time period .if possible please help to find the actual issue cause from software or...
  6. System automatically restart and Hang issue.

System automatically restart and Hang issue.: Dear Team,I have an issue in my laptop with following event IDEvent ID- 1Event ID- 41Event ID- 6008Event ID- 10317Event ID- 10010Event ID- 36871these all errors are occurred in last 7 days time period .if possible please help to find the actual issue cause from software or...
  7. Performance Issues, System Hangs etc.

Performance Issues, System Hangs etc.: Hello, I've been having some issues with my system recently. Screen continually going black every few minutes, but then recovers in 3-5 seconds. This occurrence happens more when anything video related is playing. I assumed it was a video driver issue and went through a...
  8. Restart Hanging Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart Hanging Issue: When I run Restart or Restart is run after a Windows Update, the PC hangs with the wait icon spinning for a long time. The only way to get out of it is to hold the start button till it shuts down....
  9. system keeps restart automatically

system keeps restart automatically: Hello dears, i seeking your assistance for the below screenshots , what i shall do to solve it ?[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-keeps-restart-automatically/5d74d9cd-5466-4c17-82fc-27c2211f36e0
  10. system Keeps restart automatically

system Keeps restart automatically: hello dears, i seeking your assistance according to the below screenshots[ATTACH][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-keeps-restart-automatically/808e5746-9cb4-4874-ad54-7e3eaa3e2c30