Windows 10: SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

Discus and support SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem with my PC, every time while playing EA Games after 1-2 hours system boots for no reason. I've installed WinDbg trying to google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jose MariaDurand Misari, May 21, 2022.

1. SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

Hello,I have a problem with my PC, every time while playing EA Games after 1-2 hours system boots for no reason. I've installed WinDbg trying to google the error code but I can't figure out the problem.All hardware tests show that the hardware is OKCan somebody help me?FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMPDUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1000BUGCHECK_CODE: 3bBUGCHECK_P1: c0000005BUGCHECK_P2: fffff8057fa74f09BUGCHECK_P3: fffff6864cea9980BUGCHECK_P4: 0CONTEXT: fffff6864cea9980 -- .cxr 0xfffff6864cea9980rax=0000000041ffffff rbx=fffff6864ceaa640 rcx=fffff6864ceaa4d0rdx=fffff805800511

:)

Jose MariaDurand Misari, May 21, 2022

2. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, May 21, 2022
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 21, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 21, 2022
Thema:

SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

1. SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING - Similar Threads - SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE

2. SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING: Hello,I have a problem with my PC, every time while playing EA Games after 1-2 hours system boots for no reason. I've installed WinDbg trying to google the error code but I can't figure out the problem.All hardware tests show that the hardware is OKCan somebody help...
  3. BSOD system service exception while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD system service exception while gaming: Hey there,I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple of times I got a BSOD saying System Service Exception. I have the minidump file but can't seem to upload it, not even with...
  4. BSOD system service exception while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD system service exception while gaming: Hey there,I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple of times I got a BSOD saying System Service Exception. I have the minidump file but can't seem to upload it, not even with...
  5. Process "System" uses disk while gaming / Games performance problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Process "System" uses disk while gaming / Games performance problems: 1. Hello : Can't play games comfortably as this process runs in the background and loads my disk when I play the game. I've already tried dism / online / cleanup-image / restorehealth and scannow / sfc but problem still didn't solved. My system isnalled on HDD : 2. I have...
  6. System Shutdown while Playing a Game

System Shutdown while Playing a Game: Here's a puzzle. Getting random system shutdowns, like the plug pulled out of the wall, instant, while playing 2 games, Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 at ultra settings Thought maybe an overheating problem, nope, ran CPUID while playing, cpu stays below 70, GPU stays...
  7. System Shutdown while Playing Games

System Shutdown while Playing Games: Problem: While gaming, my system just shuts down. More specifically, the display goes black, like it's been disconnected. The PC stays on. The Keyboard stops responding. Usually it's in a modded Minecraft game, an older version like 1.7.10. But it has also happened in...
  8. System Service Exception While Playing Games

System Service Exception While Playing Games: I posted a couple days ago about how I was getting blue screens while gaming. Someone helped me fix that specific BSOD error but I got another one that I have gotten a few times. The dump file can be found here...
  9. NTFS file system error while booting

NTFS file system error while booting: Hi, I've been having issues with an NTFS file system error for the past day or so. The error has occurred continuously during the start-up. Automatic repair is unable to repair the pc. Resetting the PC just takes me back to the Troubleshoot menu with no apparent changes....
  10. System using mass amounts of disk while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System using mass amounts of disk while gaming: It's important to understand this ONLY happens when playing system resource heavy games. Currently playing Far Cry 5. While the game is up and not in a menu system is using all of the disk read/write. So I opened the resource monitor built into windows 10 (which is what I'm...