Windows 10: SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

Discus and support SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem with my PC, every time while playing EA Games after 1-2 hours system boots for no reason. I've installed WinDbg trying to google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jose MariaDurand Misari, May 21, 2022.

1. SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

Hello,I have a problem with my PC, every time while playing EA Games after 1-2 hours system boots for no reason. I've installed WinDbg trying to google the error code but I can't figure out the problem.All hardware tests show that the hardware is OKCan somebody help me?FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMPDUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1000BUGCHECK_CODE: 3bBUGCHECK_P1: c0000005BUGCHECK_P2: fffff8057fa74f09BUGCHECK_P3: fffff6864cea9980BUGCHECK_P4: 0CONTEXT: fffff6864cea9980 -- .cxr 0xfffff6864cea9980rax=0000000041ffffff rbx=fffff6864ceaa640 rcx=fffff6864ceaa4d0rdx=fffff805800511

:)

Jose MariaDurand Misari, May 21, 2022

2. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, May 21, 2022
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 21, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 21, 2022
Thema:

SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

1. SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING - Similar Threads - SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE

2. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  3. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  4. System crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes while gaming: I have been chasing crashes around at 1st it was drivers now the crash and reboot happened so fast I missed reading the stop code.its a new build with 1 new SSD and 2 old HDD and SSD drives. 102622-10437-01 is the one I missed and don't know how to read the WinDbg screen. If...
  5. System crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes while gaming: I have been chasing crashes around at 1st it was drivers now the crash and reboot happened so fast I missed reading the stop code.its a new build with 1 new SSD and 2 old HDD and SSD drives. 102622-10437-01 is the one I missed and don't know how to read the WinDbg screen. If...
  6. System crash and shutdown while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash and shutdown while gaming: Hi,My PC suddenly shut downed Monitor went black with 2 seconds in-game music, ends with system notification sound "Windows Foreground.wav" yesterday while I was playing a game called Civiliazation VI. After system shutting down and monitor going black, the RGB lights and...
  7. System crash and shutdown while gaming

System crash and shutdown while gaming: Hi,My PC suddenly shut downed Monitor went black with 2 seconds in-game music, ends with system notification sound "Windows Foreground.wav" yesterday while I was playing a game called Civiliazation VI. After system shutting down and monitor going black, the RGB lights and...
  8. SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING

SYSTEM BOOTING WHILE GAMING: Hello,I have a problem with my PC, every time while playing EA Games after 1-2 hours system boots for no reason. I've installed WinDbg trying to google the error code but I can't figure out the problem.All hardware tests show that the hardware is OKCan somebody help...
  9. System Shutdown while Playing a Game

System Shutdown while Playing a Game: Here's a puzzle. Getting random system shutdowns, like the plug pulled out of the wall, instant, while playing 2 games, Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 at ultra settings Thought maybe an overheating problem, nope, ran CPUID while playing, cpu stays below 70, GPU stays...
  10. System Shutdown while Playing Games

System Shutdown while Playing Games: Problem: While gaming, my system just shuts down. More specifically, the display goes black, like it's been disconnected. The PC stays on. The Keyboard stops responding. Usually it's in a modded Minecraft game, an older version like 1.7.10. But it has also happened in...