Windows 10: System BSOD and I can't find the culprit.

Discus and support System BSOD and I can't find the culprit. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, first time posting and long time lurking but appreciative of the help that I see get passed around here. The main event, I've been getting BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZzZenOoO, May 29, 2019.

1. ZzZenOoO Win User

System BSOD and I can't find the culprit.

Hey, first time posting and long time lurking but appreciative of the help that I see get passed around here.

The main event, I've been getting BSOD mostly "System_Service_Exception" and took up the advice on the steps to take to get some help with identifying what the problem might be.

Here's a link to my onedrive with the minidump files as well as the msinfo32 file.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmIyoy7KXFVSldcK4cM8QbTZXGYCBg

Currently running:

Ryzen 5 2600X

Aorus B450 M

Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB

EVGA GTX 1080Ti

Thanks and if there's anything I missed I'll follow up shortly.

edit: the link

:)

ZzZenOoO, May 29, 2019
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, May 29, 2019
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile System BSOD and I can't find the culprit. :)

cplpro, May 29, 2019
  4. System BSOD and I can't find the culprit.

HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, May 29, 2019
Thema:

System BSOD and I can't find the culprit.

1. System BSOD and I can't find the culprit. - Similar Threads - System BSOD can't

2. Can't find source of BSOD i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find source of BSOD i: Hi there everyone! so i have been having an issue with my pc of late where i seem to have kept getting BSOD with the error string IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. now i have run through the bellow options and i have the results of each test next to it so you can see what i have tried....
  3. Can't find source of BSOD i

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find source of BSOD i: Hi there everyone! so i have been having an issue with my pc of late where i seem to have kept getting BSOD with the error string IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. now i have run through the bellow options and i have the results of each test next to it so you can see what i have tried....
  4. BSOD kernel power need help finding the culprit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD kernel power need help finding the culprit: Hey everyone I seen the post about uploading memory dumps and system spec and would like help finding whats giving problems on my system. Its not overly frequent but something id like to fix if...
  5. BSOD kernel power need help finding the culprit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD kernel power need help finding the culprit: Hey everyone I seen the post about uploading memory dumps and system spec and would like help finding whats giving problems on my system. Its not overly frequent but something id like to fix if...
  6. BSOD kernel power need help finding the culprit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Complete lack of audio, cannot find a culprit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Complete lack of audio, cannot find a culprit: Recently my speakers have begun simply not broadcasting any audio whatsoever. However, the reason I am here is that I can seemingly find nothing to indicate there is even an issue. All of my audio drivers are up to date, my sound mixer and system sound settings are as normal...
  8. Chinese character in my context menus - can't find the source or culprit.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chinese character in my context menus - can't find the source or culprit.: I've had this Chinese character show up in my context menus. Desktop right click: [ATTACH] Folder right click: [ATTACH] There are other different ones, depending on what you right click. Another one for if you click on a folder within a folder, none are apparent if you...
  9. BSOD, build 14390. Culprit known, can't uninstall it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, build 14390. Culprit known, can't uninstall it: Hi geeks. I am testing experimental drivers for Macrium viBoot. Drivers are directly from Macrium. I was starting to make a video about viBoot and to really start from beginning, with download and install, I wanted to first uninstall viBoot from my system. Every time I...
  10. System Restore was the culprit

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore was the culprit: It went back that way right after I rebooted when I last looked after turning off System Restore. Right when I posted the 2nd message in the thread *Smile [img] OK. May be when you turn off System Restore, it also reset the permission back to default. Just a guess because...