Windows 10: System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps

Discus and support System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there!My machine crashed yesterday while I was not present so not sure what the BSOD error was. I checked Event Viewer and saw this message:The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ToyReid, Jun 13, 2021.

1. ToyReid Win User

System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps

Hi there!My machine crashed yesterday while I was not present so not sure what the BSOD error was. I checked Event Viewer and saw this message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffa08b4356b120, 0xffffd38df903f750, 0xffffa08b533b7aa0. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: e7611be8-7736-4c12-aa58-5280086ac657.After some searching, I ran Windows' Driver Verifier following this guide. I had some is

:)

ToyReid, Jun 13, 2021

2. Reading driver verifier crash dump

Here are the other two images:
    Ill try what you suggested, thank all of you for the help so far.

System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps [​IMG]

System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps [​IMG]

AaronOlson, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Driver verifier dump file BSOD

The Memory dump you uploaded was had a bugcheck of 50, not C4(Driver verifier Detected Violation). Nothing constructive was found in the dump, though.

Step 1:

Configure your PC to generate MiniDumps:

Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

Step 2:

Do a memory Test:

Memory problems.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 13, 2021
  4. System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps

Driver verifier not creating dump file

I'm getting frequent BSOD. I started the driver verifier as suggested.

At first, windows stuck at the boot loop, It didn't even show any BSOD. It just kept booting and turning off again and again. It didn't go past motherboard logo.

After some changes in the verifier, It was able to show windows logo but crashed before fully booting to "Driver verifier detected violation"

And it didn't even create any dump file. (All dump file setting are correct one ) As it is known that a driver is causing BSOD. How to know which one?

unKnown24697, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps

1. System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps - Similar Threads - System BSOD need

2. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  3. Need help with reading driver verifier bsod and system exception bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with reading driver verifier bsod and system exception bsod: 120123-8953-01.zip driver verifier120123-12437-01.zip system exception bsod after running driver verifierThanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-reading-driver-verifier-bsod-and/01675ad6-d14c-4623-926c-28cd629e5b46
  4. Need help with reading driver verifier bsod and system exception bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with reading driver verifier bsod and system exception bsod: 120123-8953-01.zip driver verifier120123-12437-01.zip system exception bsod after running driver verifierThanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-reading-driver-verifier-bsod-and/01675ad6-d14c-4623-926c-28cd629e5b46
  5. Need help with reading driver verifier bsod and system exception bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files: Hello!Recently I've been having some issues with my PC randomly BSOD-ing. It seems to occur most often when playing Escape From Tarkov. However, a few weeks ago, I had my computer crash several times within a few days where I didn't have any heavy duty programs open and...
  7. BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files: Hello!Recently I've been having some issues with my PC randomly BSOD-ing. It seems to occur most often when playing Escape From Tarkov. However, a few weeks ago, I had my computer crash several times within a few days where I didn't have any heavy duty programs open and...
  8. Need help on driver verifier bsod

Need help on driver verifier bsod: I had a bsod 0x1000007E and did the sfc /scannow and dism steps and ran chkdsk then memtest. Everything checks out so I tried running driver verifier and after logging in i got this bsod SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 0x1000007E. Could I please request assistance in...
  9. Reading driver verifier crash dump

Reading driver verifier crash dump: Hi everyone. I'm attempting to debug my frequent BSODs I'm receiving. I have mainly noticed that when I leave my PC on overnight, I'm back on the Win 10 login screen. Upon trying to log in, I would sometimes get crashes. Rarely, my system would crash when I was actively...
  10. Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file

Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer a few days ago. I put it together with my brother, this wasn't the first machine we assembled, so everything should be fine on that front. Then, i installed up-to-date drivers from the manufacturer's homepages for my Mainboard and...