Windows 10: system builder or upgrade?

Discus and support system builder or upgrade? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; if i still have to activate windows, do i need the system builder or the upgrade? and do i need a product key or license or does it matter? i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pm-me-your-pets-plz, Oct 3, 2020.

1. system builder or upgrade?

if i still have to activate windows, do i need the system builder or the upgrade? and do i need a product key or license or does it matter? i have win10 home

submitted by /u/pm-me-your-pets-plz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pm-me-your-pets-plz, Oct 3, 2020

2. can i upgrade 3d builder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the lag in 3D builder app. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to these methods and check the 3D Builder app performance.

Method 1: Steps to reset the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows +I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, Select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search for 3D Builder app in the list and click on it, then select
      Advanced options.
    4. Then click on Reset and then restart the PC and check if the issue persist. If it persist then perform
      method 2.

Method 2: Steps to Uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC. Open
      Microsoft Store
      app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 3, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Corsair Launches Builder Series PSUs For Mainstream System Builders and Upgraders

Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the new Builder Series range of power supplies. The Builder Series CX430, CX500 and CX600 power supplies have been designed to provide continuous, reliable power output, and worry-free compatibility with your home or office PC. They are the ideal choice for PC builders and upgraders who need an affordable, quiet, and energy efficient PSU for mainstream performance, single GPU systems.

“Corsair has earned a reputation for engineering the best PSUs on the market, and with the new Builder Series, we now have a best-in-class solution for those who need a great value power supply for basic system builds and upgrades,” said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of Components at Corsair. “The Builder Series is perfect for system builders who want to take advantage of Corsair’s legendary quality and reliability.”

system builder or upgrade? 190a_thm.jpg

system builder or upgrade? 190b_thm.jpg

system builder or upgrade? 190c_thm.jpg

Designed for PCs with single GPUs, the Builder Series boasts features typically reserved for premium power supplies. These include a dedicated single +12V rail, and up to 80% energy efficiency. With their ultra-quiet 120mm temperature-controlled fan and compatibility with the latest ATX12V V2.3 specification, they are a great choice for systems where reliable power delivery and low noise are essential. In addition, the Builder Series PSUs are fully compliant with the European ErP Directive on the eco-design of energy-related products.

Corsair Builder Series PSUs are available immediately from Corsair’s resellers worldwide, and come with a two year limited warranty. The Builder Series CX600 has a suggested retail price of $74.99 (US). The CX500 and CX430 have suggested retail prices of $64.99 (US) and $49.99 (US) respectively.

btarunr, Oct 3, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

system builder or upgrade?

Is Windows 10 OEM allowed for system builders?

In order to qualify as a system builder you must assemble at least 100 computers per year from individual components. No, I'm just kidding! I wouldn't worry at all about how many components you have to assemble to be a system builder. I don't think Microsoft defines that anywhere. To me, the last step of building a computer system is to install the OS and make sure it all works.

NavyLCDR, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

system builder or upgrade?

1. system builder or upgrade? - Similar Threads - system builder upgrade

2. Is OEM okay for system builders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OEM okay for system builders?: Hi. I'm a student and building my own computer. I'm interested in security such as tpm and so want professional edition. I know that in the past a security conscious 'education' edition was available to students but that it's now only available through an institution. So, my...
  3. Is OEM okay for system builders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OEM okay for system builders?: Hi. I'm a student and building my own computer. I'm interested in security such as tpm and so want professional edition. I know that in the past a security conscious 'education' edition was available to students but that it's now only available through an institution. So, my...
  4. Windows 7 OEM System Builder Pack Repurpose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 OEM System Builder Pack Repurpose: I have an old IBM T41 Laptop that I want to sell or give away. I installed a Windows 7 OEM System Builder Pack OS Win7 SBP OS on it but want to know if the Win7 SBP OS CD should go with the computer or not either installed on the hard drive or with no hard drive, only the CD...
  5. OEM Key Ordering for System Builders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM Key Ordering for System Builders: Who do I need to get in touch with to order OEM Keys for my System Building company? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-key-ordering-for-system-builders/1032717c-80f3-4ce1-aff5-ff9bbc697efd
  6. Windows 10 System Builder

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 System Builder: I build computers in my spare time from scratch or sometimes have to reinstall the OS do to serious viruses or what not. May I use the System Builder to install the OS on multi computers and how does the activation key work "do I use the same one or how many keys does it come...
  7. System Builder License Program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System Builder License Program: Hey! Who do I reach out at Microsoft India for System Builder Licenses? We are a system builder startup based in Bengaluru, India. We tried via Device Partner Center, But I assume that would not be the right approach. Can someone guide better? Thank you....
  8. can i upgrade 3d builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i upgrade 3d builder: can I upgrade 3d builder. I am on windows 10. My 3d builder has slowed down. It makes me wait for hours some times when I subtract. Ever since the last few updates it doesn't work as well as it used to....
  9. System Builder Windows Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    System Builder Windows Upgrade: Hi, Nice forums here. I would like to seek help from you guys. I have a PC which was bought from a store in Norway. It was repaired due to a burnt hard drive. It came back with a newly installed Windows 7 Home Premium - system builder version. My concern now is that the...
  10. Is Windows 10 OEM allowed for system builders?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 10 OEM allowed for system builders?: Lets say I want to build my own system, can I buy Windows 10 OEM and use it legally? I know that Windows 8 OEM introduced this allowance, but 8.1 OEM got rid of it. So, what's the score with Win10 OEM? 53037