Windows 10: system can not find a file

Discus and support system can not find a file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I [IMG]when I switch on my pc this appears. Can someone please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KaraboLK, Apr 17, 2019.

1. KaraboLK Win User

system can not find a file

when I system can not find a file [​IMG]when I switch on my pc this appears. Can someone please help

:)

KaraboLK, Apr 17, 2019

2. file system error -1073545193

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are encountering the error message when you are trying to access any media file in the CD/DVD Drive of your computer.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 File system errors

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. . I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide
    you better assistance.

• Did you made any system changes prior to this issue?
    Kindly follow the below given methods and check if issue is resolved.

Method 1:

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, I suggest you to create
    a new account by following the below given steps and check if everything works fine in new account:

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    Sign-out from the current User account and sign in to new User account and check.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 17, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. system can not find a file - Similar Threads - system find file

2. System can not find a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System can not find a file: C:\Users\Public\Music\SecurityHealth.exe manifest ....Since long time such window is displaying on my screen and there is information that can not find such file. Is there any body who can help me. It is irritating Message which always is displayed on my screen. I feel I did...
  3. System can not find a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System can not find a file: C:\Users\Public\Music\SecurityHealth.exe manifest ....Since long time such window is displaying on my screen and there is information that can not find such file. Is there any body who can help me. It is irritating Message which always is displayed on my screen. I feel I did...
  4. System can not find a file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not find script file: Hello,For the past month at least I have gotten a error saying,"Can not find script file'C:\User\willb\AppData\Roaming\oudMVDTaGs\ORWAzRqhyDTlul.vbs'.and others just like it with a different ending. I have researched this a lot, and have not found anything about it. I have...
  6. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not find script file: This box show up every time when i start my window.what is this ? How can i fix it? i m using window 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/24715261-a505-462a-a6fa-89bfb557605b
  7. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not find script file: Hello, everytime I open my laptop I get to messages having the title „Windows Script Host” and the „Can not find script file” and a location. One of the missing files is named cEUI.vbs and the other one is Xczms.vbs. I will let you a image of the error. [ATTACH] And...
  8. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find script file: Hi all now i'm facing this problem. I try to find solution in google but can't make it. I hope that someone can help me thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/eeca712a-57be-4fe7-8336-a1bb1ed77179
  9. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not find script file: Getting constant messages popping up on screen of Can not find script file. C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\653CD80D-0C2C-6CF8-5B79-14DDA9D30D16\run20.vbs If I go to Roaming there are 2 copies of 653CD80D-0C2C-6CF8-5B79-14DDA9D30D16 both created 3 days ago about 4 hours...
  10. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not find script file: Can you please tell me how to correct this error. every time i open or restart this error popup. This is the Error (can not find script file "C:\Users\Publics\Libraries\Checks.vbs".) Please help me to correct this issue...