Windows 10: System cannot find built in speakers as a device, windows 10

Discus and support System cannot find built in speakers as a device, windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After my system started running a bit slow, I decided to restart it. Upon booting up again, it could not identify any audio device, meaning it could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DannyMcComb, Sep 12, 2018.

1. System cannot find built in speakers as a device, windows 10

After my system started running a bit slow, I decided to restart it. Upon booting up again, it could not identify any audio device, meaning it could not detect the built in speakers. In device manager, it's not listed, after reinstalling the drivers, it's still not listed, and even after being unplugged, it still says the headphones are plugged and tries to play audio through them

:)

DannyMcComb, Sep 12, 2018

2. System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2018
  4. System cannot find built in speakers as a device, windows 10

[SOLVED] Windows 10 Realtek 'Speaker Fill' not working

Found a solution.

#1: Close Nehimic (setup does not auto-close it) and uninstall if it is installed.

#2: Uninstall Realtek drivers. Restart computer when prompted. When your computer comes back up, Realtek will be running off of Microsoft's generic HD Audio driver.

#3: Follow the directions here to prohibit Windows Update from reinstalling the Realtek driver.

#4: Open "Sounds" then "Playback Devices," select the device from the list and click on "Configure." Follow the prompts.

#5: Right click on the device and select "Properties," then "Enhancements," then check "Speaker Fill" and apply. If you do not see "Speaker Fill," repeat step #4 and make sure to pick a choice that has more than two speakers. "Apply" the changes.

#6: Start playing audio. You will have to restart the program if it was running in order for the change to take effect. Your stereo music should now be playing as Stereo Surround! *Big Grin System cannot find built in speakers as a device, windows 10 :D

FordGT90Concept, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

System cannot find built in speakers as a device, windows 10

1. System cannot find built in speakers as a device, windows 10 - Similar Threads - System cannot find

2. No Audio Output Devices Detected on laptop with built in speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output Devices Detected on laptop with built in speakers: The sound output on my Dell XPS 13 9310 is permanently muted as apparently no output devices can be detected. This is despite the device having built in speakers. I have tried rebooting the device to no avail. Could it be a hardware issue? Any help appreciated....
  3. No Audio Output Devices Detected on laptop with built in speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Output Devices Detected on laptop with built in speakers: The sound output on my Dell XPS 13 9310 is permanently muted as apparently no output devices can be detected. This is despite the device having built in speakers. I have tried rebooting the device to no avail. Could it be a hardware issue? Any help appreciated....
  4. No Audio Output Devices Detected on laptop with built in speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Cannot Find Devices On Windows 10

Bluetooth Cannot Find Devices On Windows 10: Hello,I know this is a common issue and that there have been many threads about it. I feel like I have looked through all of them, but none of the solutions have helped me. The problem is:I cannot connect to any bluetooth devices on this computer. No devices are ever found...
  6. Windows 10 Device Manager error "The system cannot find the file specified"

Windows 10 Device Manager error "The system cannot find the file specified": Hello everyone, today I was updating my drivers when I came upon an issue where when I manually selected files for two of my driver to update them, Windows gave me these errors screenshots below The two drivers experiencing this issue are IntelR iCLS Client and IntelR...
  7. No sound coming from built-in speakers or other devices

No sound coming from built-in speakers or other devices: I ran diagnostics and heard the eight tones I was supposed to hear when testing the audio. However, it seems no sound is being fed to any of my output devices. I can provide information - but need someone to tell me what to post. Thank you. 178089
  8. Cannot get windows 10 1903 to find Bluetooth speaker.

Cannot get windows 10 1903 to find Bluetooth speaker.: Hello, I run windows 10 1903 but cannot get bluetooth speaker to work in windows 10 1903 turn on bluetooth but windows 10 does not listed the bluetooth speaker, need to get the bluetooth speaker to work in windows 10 besuse i am using zoom. any help would be great. thanks...
  9. Built-in speakers

Built-in speakers: So i used to have a computer with windows 7 and it had built in speakers but i reset my pc and now i can't hear anything and i've upgraded to windows 10 now.But when i start my computer and hold F8 it makes a noise through the speakers...
  10. Built new system , but on windows 10 i cannot find any wireless networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built new system , but on windows 10 i cannot find any wireless networks: Recently i built a new system. I installed windows 10 and as it asked me to choose my wifi there were none to select . I cannot find any wireless networks . This is on a desktop by the way . Are there any solutions to this or will i have use ethernet forever...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant find speakers

2. cannot find speakers on pc

3. find built in speakers

4. drivers for built in speakers,
  5. where to find built in speakers,
  6. cannot find driver for built in speaker