Windows 10: System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 End of Support

Discus and support System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 End of Support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Product support for Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 will reach its end of support date in 12 months. If you are using this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 End of Support

Source: System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 End of Support | System Center Data Protection Manager

:)

Brink, Jan 10, 2017
  2. Linley Meslier, Jan 10, 2017
  3. syoder Win User
    Can't sync Outlook 2007 contacts that are in subfolders

I'm running Windows Mobile Device Center on Vista Business, syncing Outlook 2007 with Windows Mobile that is running on my Palm Treo 700wx.

I am able to sync all of my data EXCEPT contacts that are stored in contacts subfolders on Outlook 2007.

I am able to sync contacts that are stored in the main contacts folder in Outlook. But of course this means that if I want to sync, I can't have any subfolders in Outlook 2007, which given the number of contacts I'm managing is impossible.

Is there a solution?

syoder, Jan 10, 2017
Thema:

System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 End of Support

1. System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 End of Support - Similar Threads - System Center Data

2. End of support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    End of support: I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-support/9f793981-113d-466c-8f67-598737a02d32
  3. Facing issues with System Center Data Protection Manager Backup jobs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing issues with System Center Data Protection Manager Backup jobs: Backup jobs are failing with below mentioned error in System Center Data Protection Manager:Error Details: Description: The used disk space on the computer running DPM for the replica of System Protection Computer\System Protection has exceeded the threshold value of 90%, or...
  4. Windows Admin Center 2007 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Admin Center 2007 Update: I'm attempting to update Windows Admin Center to the latest version. The update fails through Windows Update so I downloaded the latest installer to update manually. The installer fails with a System.ArgumentNullException. SFXCA: Binding to CLR version v4.0.30319 Calling...
  5. System Center Endpoint Protection protection network attacks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Center Endpoint Protection protection network attacks: Good day, 1) Please inform which modules are responsible for protecting network attacks? What modules should be included? 2) A test simulation of a network attack on vulnerabilities was cited, and no events were found. Tell me where is the information about network attacks?...
  6. System Center Configuration Manager -Endpoint Protection Definition Last update Time

System Center Configuration Manager -Endpoint Protection Definition Last update Time: Dear Team, I have issue with System Center 2012 r2 configuration Manager sp1 Situation My client machine ABC os version WS 2012 R2 is up to dated and SSCM policy also applied on daily basis but when i see in SCCM dashboard it not change status it still showing me 1...
  7. Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection

Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection: I have some questions as below, I hope you can open new case and support me ASAP. [Background]: Antivirus: System Center Endpoint Protection OS: Windows Server 2012 std Q1: Which kind of definition of System Center Endpoint Protection was released on July/04/18 and...
  8. System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support

in Windows 10 News
    System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support: Product support for Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 will reach its end of support date in 12 months. If you are using this version, please upgrade to a newer version before January 9, 2018 to ensure supportability.The following resources are available to...
  9. Exchange Server 2007—end of support coming next year

in Windows 10 News
    Exchange Server 2007—end of support coming next year: Last week marked one year until Exchange Server 2007 reaches the end of its support lifecycle. Customers who are using Exchange Server 2007 for any of their email and calendar services should begin planning to move the associated mailbox data and resources to Office 365 or...
  10. End of extended support for Office 2007 on October 10, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    End of extended support for Office 2007 on October 10, 2017: Office 2007 approaching end of extended support Summary Office 2007 reaches the end of its support lifecycle this year, meaning there will be no new security updates, non-security updates, free or paid assisted support options, or online technical content updates....