Windows 10: System Cleaning options

Discus and support System Cleaning options in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello community, What's best tools for system cleaning up? Ways for keep system clean up always? What tools are you guys use for your daily use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ulysses, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Ulysses Win User

System Cleaning options

Hello community,

What's best tools for system cleaning up? Ways for keep system clean up always?

What tools are you guys use for your daily use?

CMD? is possible clean system buy it?

Which is best free third party app?

Any ideas?

:)

Ulysses, Jan 31, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 31, 2021
  4. System Cleaning options

Continual System Reboot

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to corrupt system files in the system.

So to diagnose whether there are no corruptions, we suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt system maintenance troubleshooter and check if it works.
    Please follow the steps given below.

• Type Troubleshooting in search bar and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on System maintenance and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: We suggest you to perform clean boot and check if any third party apps are causing the issue.
    Placing the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue.

Please refer to the article below for steps to perform a clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot "to reset computer as usual.

Let us know the result.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

System Cleaning options

1. System Cleaning options - Similar Threads - System Cleaning options

2. Considering a Clean Install, need options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Considering a Clean Install, need options: Split from this thread. Hello -What you posted here doesn't seem to have anything to do with Windows 10 Updates. I don't recognize most of what you describe. A Restart means restarting your PC powering off and right back on. Did you mean Reset which has a tutorial here: Reset...
  3. Considering a Clean Install, need options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Considering a Clean Install, need options: Split from this thread. Hello -What you posted here doesn't seem to have anything to do with Windows 10 Updates. I don't recognize most of what you describe. A Restart means restarting your PC powering off and right back on. Did you mean Reset which has a tutorial here: Reset...
  4. System recovery option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System recovery option: Choose a recovery toolOperating system: windows 7onD: Windows Starup repair Automatically fix problems that are preventing Windows from starting System Restore Restore Windows to an earlier point in time System Image Recovery Recover your Computer using a system Image you...
  5. system restore option-

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system restore option-: Hello, I have done system restore from current image several times & while it seems to be running better now, it's definetly not at optimal use. Every time you restore to a previous state via system restore, trace amounts of previous updates are still deep in the system...
  6. Clean install options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install options: Hi, first post here, seems like an amiable and knowledgeable bunch. Hi to all! On an ASUS 64-bit desktop, I'm running 8.1 (build 9600) 32-bit and want to move to W10 in 64-bit, because so many things now just don't work with 32-bit systems. I know an upgrade is not possible...
  7. No Clean-up System Files Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Clean-up System Files Option: Dear All, I have replaced my laptop's C drive from HDD to SSD, as the HDD died. Installed the same Windows 10 Pro 1803 version. Before, when cleaning the C drive, after the list of available options of groups to erase, I had the button "Clean-up System Files". Now, there is...
  8. How to clean system

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to clean system: Hi, After un-installing any software, I found that it did not remove completely. It seems to be using some location to keep old settings. I have checked registry but did not find it there. Any idea? At what location it is keeping old history? 120227
  9. A clean system tray - is this possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    A clean system tray - is this possible?: Please explain to me how to do the following. I have hidden all the icons on the system tray but I want to permanently remove the small arrow that is pointing upwards and also the small vertical bar that is next to it. Thankyou, Gavin Gilbert 17272
  10. no "clean up version" option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no "clean up version" option: I am trying to utilize the back up file history and clearly I'm out of space. Just read some really good articles on how to make some changes to keep from running out of space for the back up in the future but I don't have the option to clean up older versions of backups....