Windows 10: system clock is behind

Discus and support system clock is behind in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello friends! I have a computer where the system clock is like 5-10 min behind. My computer has no issue, and is the same Window disc that is used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sbh7600, Feb 10, 2021.

1. sbh7600 Win User

system clock is behind

Hello friends!

I have a computer where the system clock is like 5-10 min behind. My computer has no issue, and is the same Window disc that is used to installed but with diffrent KEY!

What can cause this?

WIN VERSION: 20H2 Build: 19042.746

:)

sbh7600, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Jamie_LM Win User
    System Clock

The windows system clock does not display in the lower right hand corner. I am unable to download any clock apps. Is my system corrupted? What's the first step to correcting this problem?

Jamie_LM, Feb 10, 2021
  4. system clock is behind

Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

system clock is behind

1. system clock is behind - Similar Threads - system clock behind

2. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  3. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  4. Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome: [ATTACH]If you are trying to open a website in Google Chrome and you see […] This article Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. My pc clock is 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc clock is 3 hours behind: The clock is 3 hours behind, and when I do a custom clock xbox console companion and discord do not work properly. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Deku4884 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kku5lf/my_pc_clock_is_3_hours_behind/
  6. Windows 10, Clock lags behind, build 20215.1000

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Clock lags behind, build 20215.1000: I did following DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc /scannow net stop w32time w32tm /unregister w32tm /register net start w32time Clock still behind....
  7. Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock

Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock: DonatL asked this question but it was locked without a sufficient answer he asked: "A week ago I carried out a Windows 10 fresh installed and specified the wrong time offset/zone. I corrected it while logged as an administrator with Set date and time. The clock is auto...
  8. Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

Why is my system clock behind by an hour?: I've checked settings and the time zone was already set correctly (Pacific) but for some reason the clock is still behind by an hour. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-system-clock-behind-by-an-hour/d6377687-fc09-4e1c-bc4e-ecf5c9316c84
  9. Windows clock consistently stays 12 minutes behind

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows clock consistently stays 12 minutes behind: Check the System log in Event Viewer. Filter on source Time-Service. You should see event IDs 37 and 35. Event ID 37 will show you when the service receives a time update (and from which time source... time.windows.com by default), immediately followed by event ID 35 which...
  10. Computer clock falling behind after power outage

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer clock falling behind after power outage: This morning, the power flickered. AGAIN. I got back on the computer and found that the computer's clock had reverted back to the time when the computer was last woken up from sleep (which was 25 minutes before this happened). This often happens when the power goes out and is...