Windows 10: System configuration boot advanced options.

Discus and support System configuration boot advanced options. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 2x 4 core Intel xeon 5470 processors and 64 GB 800htz fully buffered memory. Boot advanced options in system configuration says number of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by no1-cherrypicker, May 3, 2019.

1. System configuration boot advanced options.

I have 2x 4 core Intel xeon 5470 processors and 64 GB 800htz fully buffered memory.

Boot advanced options in system configuration says number of processors = 1 and Maximum memory =0

Should I change them to 2 and 65536 and make all boot settings permanent?

:)

no1-cherrypicker, May 3, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    1. If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    2. If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    3. If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

1. Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    2. Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    3. Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    4. From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    5. Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

1. Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    2. Fresh install Windows 10
    3. Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    4. repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, May 3, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 3, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

System configuration boot advanced options.

Advanced Troubleshooting not helping with booting up Windows 10.

Hi,

The issue that you're having usually happens when a specific process of the system got interrupted. This interruption can lead to system/hardware corruption. Since you were able to access that Advance troubleshooting (Window Recovery), we would like to know
    if you have tried choosing the option Safe mode with Networking. If not, we suggest booting from it using the steps below:

• Go to Advance Troubleshooting.
    • Under Advance options, choose Startup Settings.
    • Choose Enable Safe mode with Networking or press F5.

After successfully booting the computer to it, we suggest running the System File Checker. Kindly follow the steps on this article to perform it:
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10. Once done, type chkdsk c: /f
    on the Command Prompt then click Enter. Wait for the process to finish, then
    Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 3, 2019
Thema:

System configuration boot advanced options.

1. System configuration boot advanced options. - Similar Threads - System configuration boot

2. system configuration can't double click for advanced options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system configuration can't double click for advanced options.: I can't doublick any of them to open advanced options for a specific apps, thus I can't run the apps that has stopped since I can't start it. Please help....
  3. system configuration can't double click for advanced options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system configuration can't double click for advanced options.: I can't doublick any of them to open advanced options for a specific apps, thus I can't run the apps that has stopped since I can't start it. Please help....
  4. Windows Advanced Boot Options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Advanced Boot Options: For the past couple of days, I have been trying fix this problem and couldn't find a solution. The problem is that whenever I make changes on my desktop whether I move apps, delete apps. It always goes back to it's previous place after I restart Windows and I decided to...
  5. Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options: I have altered the Processor and Memory settings for the System Configuration - BOOT Advanced options. MSConfig App. I increased the Processor and Memory the to maximum values available.Having done the alteration, I laptop failed to reboot. It has stopped at the point it...
  6. Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options: I have altered the Processor and Memory settings for the System Configuration - BOOT Advanced options. MSConfig App. I increased the Processor and Memory the to maximum values available.Having done the alteration, I laptop failed to reboot. It has stopped at the point it...
  7. System configuration boot option changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    System configuration boot option changed: I accidently choose the incorrect default OS in the BOOT tab in the System Configuration setting and now my laptop just keeps rebooting. I cant access safe mode. I have a ssd and hd installed in case that matters....
  8. MSConfig Advanced Boot Option, Boot Cores

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSConfig Advanced Boot Option, Boot Cores: What is the MSConfig boot with more cores options, mine choose 6, and there is an available option of 12? What is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msconfig-advanced-boot-option-boot-cores/fab83286-4884-4526-8e42-91b40302196c
  9. Advance boot options empty

in Windows 10 Support
    Advance boot options empty: I installed Windows 10 Education edition via USB(not an upgrade). Whenever I try to go into the advanced boot menu by holding shift and clicking on restart, the only option I am given is "Turn off your PC". I have formatted and reflashed my computer with an latest windows iso...
  10. Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option)

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option): The same trick from Windows 8/8.1 still works in 10. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html Click on Start, click the power icon at the top of the Start Menu. Hold down Shift and click on Restart. [img] You will boot to the Choose an option...