Windows 10: system configuration can't double click for advanced options.

Discus and support system configuration can't double click for advanced options. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't doublick any of them to open advanced options for a specific apps, thus I can't run the apps that has stopped since I can't start it. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chloe Sheen Cahilig, Feb 1, 2023.

1. system configuration can't double click for advanced options.

I can't doublick any of them to open advanced options for a specific apps, thus I can't run the apps that has stopped since I can't start it. Please help.

:)

Chloe Sheen Cahilig, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

system configuration can't double click for advanced options.

1. system configuration can't double click for advanced options. - Similar Threads - system configuration can't

2. system configuration can't double click for advanced options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system configuration can't double click for advanced options.: I can't doublick any of them to open advanced options for a specific apps, thus I can't run the apps that has stopped since I can't start it. Please help....
  3. Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options: I have altered the Processor and Memory settings for the System Configuration - BOOT Advanced options. MSConfig App. I increased the Processor and Memory the to maximum values available.Having done the alteration, I laptop failed to reboot. It has stopped at the point it...
  4. Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options: I have altered the Processor and Memory settings for the System Configuration - BOOT Advanced options. MSConfig App. I increased the Processor and Memory the to maximum values available.Having done the alteration, I laptop failed to reboot. It has stopped at the point it...
  5. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  6. Double Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  7. Double Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  8. Can't exit advanced startup options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't exit advanced startup options: Hi, please help. Can't seem to exit advanced startup options. No continue option only advanced options and nothing works in there, except command prompt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-exit-advanced-startup-options/b33b1760-9c1c-40df-af7a-9ce1be7d729b
  9. System configuration boot advanced options.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System configuration boot advanced options.: I have 2x 4 core Intel xeon 5470 processors and 64 GB 800htz fully buffered memory. Boot advanced options in system configuration says number of processors = 1 and Maximum memory =0 Should I change them to 2 and 65536 and make all boot settings permanent?...
  10. double-spaced right-click options

in Windows 10 Customization
    double-spaced right-click options: Inspiron 13 5379 Windows 10 1809 My new laptop is double-spacing the right-click file context menu, pushing some of it off the screen (including Properties, which I access frequently. How do I fix it? [ATTACH]...