Windows 10: System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

Discus and support System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows 10 pc ASUS Zenbook has been running slowly in the last few days.To diagnose the root cause I attempted the recommended approach of:-- In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephen-ML, Oct 3, 2022.

1. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

My Windows 10 pc ASUS Zenbook has been running slowly in the last few days.To diagnose the root cause I attempted the recommended approach of:-- In System Configuration, clear the Load Startup Items box in Selective Startup,- In the Services tab, select Hide All Microsoft Services and click Disable All.But when clicking Apply, it does not execute - it just hangs the computer, which can only be recovered by a hard reboot.Why might this be?Thank you

:)

Stephen-ML, Oct 3, 2022

2. "Hide all Microsoft services".

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you perform a clean boot on the computer?
    • Are you trying to show all Microsoft Services from the System Configuration?

You can refer to this
    link
    and follow the steps to go to the System Configuration on Windows 10. Under System Configuration, you will see the checkbox to Hide all Microsoft services
    and uncheck it.

Loraine Mon, Oct 3, 2022
  3. tick hide all microsoft services from system configuration

How does it helps to hide all microsoft services from system configuration?

InnocentShabalala, Oct 3, 2022
  4. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

Attempted to do a Clean Boot but forgot to Hide Microsoft Services

Interesting scenario . . .

Try this:

• Reboot.
    • Turn the machine off with the power button when the spinning circle appears.
    • Repeat this exercise two more times.
    • Reboot. You will now get the boot menu.
    • Boot into Safe Mode and undo the fatal step. Alternatively you could use System Restore.

Frederik Long, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

1. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs - Similar Threads - System Configuration Hide

2. Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?: Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-disable-all-non-microsoft-services/dcbf71e9-2bd1-4dfa-b156-d9e8ec017799
  3. Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?: Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-disable-all-non-microsoft-services/dcbf71e9-2bd1-4dfa-b156-d9e8ec017799
  4. Is it safe to disable all non Microsoft services in System Configuration?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs: My Windows 10 pc ASUS Zenbook has been running slowly in the last few days.To diagnose the root cause I attempted the recommended approach of:-- In System Configuration, clear the Load Startup Items box in Selective Startup,- In the Services tab, select Hide All Microsoft...
  6. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs: My Windows 10 pc ASUS Zenbook has been running slowly in the last few days.To diagnose the root cause I attempted the recommended approach of:-- In System Configuration, clear the Load Startup Items box in Selective Startup,- In the Services tab, select Hide All Microsoft...
  7. Configuring Bluetooth Services hangs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuring Bluetooth Services hangs: After a Windows 10 update, my Bluetooth speaker connects but the sound has a severe echo making the speaker unusable. When I remove the device in Setup\Bluetooth and Other Devices and try to reinstall and connect the speaker appears to connect properly and a window comes up...
  8. Hiding microsoft services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hiding microsoft services: Hello, I have a question about hiding microsoft services, will something happen to my laptop if i hide them all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiding-microsoft-services/900c28c3-175d-4b99-9420-8a9ce39d7f61
  9. In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services?

in Windows 10 Customization
    In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services?: Where can I find the definitions, functions, and whether the service should be running for the Microsoft services, such as Application Layer Gateway Service, etc.?...
  10. System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Configuration Services 'Stopped': Hey, a few months ago several services stopped functioning on my computer (including printing), and when I checked System Configuration, it said all these services were 'stopped'. There are no apparent ways to set these to 'running', and I was wondering if anyone knew a way...