Windows 10: System Configuration not responding

Discus and support System Configuration not responding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While trying to complete a clean boot I get to the final step click ok and just get system not responding. I am trying to do a clean boot to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by andymacinnea, Jan 6, 2021.

1. System Configuration not responding

While trying to complete a clean boot I get to the final step click ok and just get system not responding. I am trying to do a clean boot to remove ASUS data security manager, which I cannot seem to remove in the normal way through control panel uninstall programs. The reason I am trying to remove the ASUS data security manager is I am getting the no more files error when trying to do a save as!!

:)

andymacinnea, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jan 6, 2021
  3. JT Snake Win User
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit Version 1703 boot and email problems

Thanks for the suggestion, Ken. I followed the Clean Boot you suggested. I got to Step 6 then I the "system Not Responding" in the System Configuration Menu Bar. It never ended. I couldn't get out without physically rebooting the computer which booted up in normal mode. No changes made in System Configuration were applied. Any ideas?

JT Snake, Jan 6, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

System Configuration not responding

W1zzard, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

System Configuration not responding

1. System Configuration not responding - Similar Threads - System Configuration responding

2. System Configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Configuration: Hello Team,2 days ago one of my friends told me to press the Checkbox on the Maximum Memory at the Advanced BOOT Options in System configuration, the thing is that we only pressed the Checkbox and didn't set a specific value, now when we applied that, the system told me to...
  3. System configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System configuration: My pc is having a slow boot up, its not to bad but i did have it going faster before as i resetted some configuration services, here are some screenshots, let me know if things are fine or something needs to be changed?...
  4. system configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    system configuration: I have been trying to get Wifi back on my computer, and I looked at the system configuration page and found a lot of stuff is disabled. It says I cannot enable all, so is there anyway to fix this or to startup manually?...
  5. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: i cant find the boot i cant go safe mode any ideas how to fix it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-configuration/c9634f0d-2331-4aee-8cc5-eac44871f08c
  6. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: i cant find the boot i cant go safe mode any ideas how to fix it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-configuration/c9634f0d-2331-4aee-8cc5-eac44871f08c
  7. Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding

Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding: Hi, after installing new SSD to my pc with free not full version Windows 10 Pro, system apps for example system configuration, change advanced power settings in control panel, system restore point and some others and some games few sconds after start just crash. I tried:...
  8. System Configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Configuration: I have set my system configuration for a normal startup, but when I rest the pc and check, it ALWAYS returns to a selective startup. Any know what I can do to keep it a normal startup? thanks very much Allen...
  9. System configuration

System configuration: In system configuration it wont let me take normal startup, everytime select normal startup and apply and click ok and restart pc it will just revert back to selective start up, it reverts back even without restarting pc, I've tried reading on internet but can't seem to fix...
  10. System configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    System configuration: I have been using Excel files over the last few weeks and again today with no issues however today when I went to go back into files that I had been working on earlier an error box popped up saying "Error The operating system is not currently configured to run this...