Windows 10: System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

Discus and support System Configuration Services 'Stopped' in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, a few months ago several services stopped functioning on my computer (including printing), and when I checked System Configuration, it said all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielScott7, Sep 4, 2018.

1. System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

Hey, a few months ago several services stopped functioning on my computer (including printing), and when I checked System Configuration, it said all these services were 'stopped'. There are no apparent ways to set these to 'running', and I was wondering if anyone knew a way to fix this?

Many thanks, Dan

:)

DanielScott7, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 error: "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. Please consult your system administrator"

Hi Rico,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which edition of Windows Operating System are you using?
    • What all the troubleshooting steps have you performed?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your Operating System?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your system?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Stop the Group Policy service, restart and set it to Automatic.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service
    is disabled the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2018
  4. System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

1. System Configuration Services 'Stopped' - Similar Threads - System Configuration Services

2. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs: My Windows 10 pc ASUS Zenbook has been running slowly in the last few days.To diagnose the root cause I attempted the recommended approach of:-- In System Configuration, clear the Load Startup Items box in Selective Startup,- In the Services tab, select Hide All Microsoft...
  3. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs: My Windows 10 pc ASUS Zenbook has been running slowly in the last few days.To diagnose the root cause I attempted the recommended approach of:-- In System Configuration, clear the Load Startup Items box in Selective Startup,- In the Services tab, select Hide All Microsoft...
  4. System Configuration/Hide All Microsoft Services - hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Stop Code: System Service Exception: I bluescreened with the error system service exception and am unsure of what caused it. I am unsure of how to attach my .dmp file but here is what I recieved when opening it on WinDbg and using !analyze -v:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c...
  6. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Stop Code: System Service Exception: Hello, We have a Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 which is crashing frequently. It will crash when the machine is just sitting on the home screen and not being used. The blue screen message is Stop Code: System Service Exception. We have Windows version 1909 OS Build...
  7. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Stop Code: System Service Exception: Hi, A few weeks ago, my computer was having blue screen messages saying system service exception. I am not sure what to do about it. It mostly happens when I start up my computer, but then it continues to run like normal after it loads. Also, sometimes if I am playing a game...
  8. services are stopped in system config. Is this a problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    services are stopped in system config. Is this a problem?: Services are stopped in system config is this a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/services-are-stopped-in-system-config-is-this-a/358bb46d-6643-4912-b6c7-69303f3f5211
  9. The service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not...: Hello, I'm having a hard time making my USB WiFI adapater and RedGear gamepad work on my PC. Both the devices are shown under "Other devices" in the Device Manager. If I try to update the driver automatically or by pointing the direction to the WinSxS folder (got that from...
  10. In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services?

in Windows 10 Customization
    In System Configuration, Services, what are the functions of the Microsoft services?: Where can I find the definitions, functions, and whether the service should be running for the Microsoft services, such as Application Layer Gateway Service, etc.?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system configuration services stopped

2. System config services status is stopped

3. Stopped Services in System Configuration

4. services in system configuration stopped