Windows 10: System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig

Discus and support System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I encountered this weird issue out of nowhere, I can't see the title "System Configuration" when I open the program msconfig. Besides, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MadhuryaSankhla, Jun 17, 2020.

1. System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig

System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig 9ffffec6-3648-43bd-8abd-5a3f4018a427?upload=true.png
    So I encountered this weird issue out of nowhere, I can't see the title "System Configuration" when I open the program msconfig. Besides, when I can't also see the proper icon I used to, when I type msconfig/system configuration in the start menu.
    What I have tried........
    1 Ran sfc and dism utilities
    2 Deleted msconfig.exe from system32 folder then Reran sfc and dism, It gets restored but has the same issue as before.

:)

MadhuryaSankhla, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 17, 2020
  3. MSCONFIG

Hi Kathiresh,

There are several reasons which can cause this error in your computer. One of these is a corrupted or missing system file. You may run the
    System File Checker to identify and troubleshoot this error.

You can also follow the steps through Fix Windows Update errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool to check for any update
    errors.

Note: Please perform the Clean boot on your PC.

Clean Boot temporarily disables all third party applications as well as all Microsoft non-essential services so only basic drivers will run. This will help us find any third-party software which can be the cause of this issue.

Here are the steps:

• From Start, search for msconfig
    • Select System Configuration from the search results.
    • On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
      Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click
      Disable all
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open
      Task Manager
    • On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
      Disable.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      OK
      , and then restart the computer.

Regards.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 17, 2020
  4. System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig

All my setting in the system configuration missing

My laptop just infected with virus and I already removed and installed updated... I thought everything is ok but still available the balance of virus and all my setting in the system configuration missing... So I need a help to setting back with a good
    setting...

Thanks everyone

Original title: system configuration

NoraminMohd Din, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig

1. System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig - Similar Threads - System Configuration Title

2. MSCONFIG - Microsoft System Configuration - Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSCONFIG - Microsoft System Configuration - Utility: Microsoft System Configuration - Utility System Configuration Utility Window Microsoft System Configuration System Utility thorough usageIs there anyone who knows about literature in regards to MSCONFIG that has the fundamentals about the thorough usage of MSCONFIG. Mostly...
  3. System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Configuration Title is Missing from Msconfig: [ATTACH] So I encountered this weird issue out of nowhere, I can't see the title "System Configuration" when I open the program msconfig. Besides, I can't see the proper icon for msconfig/system configuration like I used to, when I type msconfig/system configuration in the...
  4. How to add System Configuration (msconfig) to Control Panel

in Windows 10 News
    How to add System Configuration (msconfig) to Control Panel: [ATTACH]If the Control Panel and the System Configuration tool are something you use frequently then how about adding the latter to the former? By tweaking […] This article How to add System Configuration (msconfig) to Control Panel first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  5. Live tile title missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tile title missing?: I packaged my .NET 3.1 Core WPF application using the MSIX tool and published it to the Microsoft Store. All is as expected except that, upon manually pinning the application to the Start menu I noticed that the app tile has no title below the icon, but does show the app name...
  6. Windows missing Title Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows missing Title Bar?: I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think). [img] On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at...
  7. "System Configuration" text missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System Configuration" text missing: [ATTACH] I am having a little bit of problem here on my windows 10. Where ever i open my system configuration setting and it just show the logo and no text on it. Its kinda ugly on my eyes to see it. Plsssss help[ATTACH]...
  8. MSCONFIG "system configuration cannot save the original boot configuration" Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSCONFIG "system configuration cannot save the original boot configuration" Error: Hello, I am trying to use MSCONFIG to set the number of cores and maximum amount of ram on my Windows 10 PC. Every time I enter MSCONFIG by; 1) Pressing the Windows Button on my keyboard while holding "r" at the same time 2) Typing "msconfig" into the search bar [ATTACH]...
  9. msconfig missing!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msconfig missing!!: Hi, can anyone help please. I'm getting an error message when trying to start msconfig from the task bar. It reads "Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msconfig.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." Making a search for system configuration...
  10. msconfig / system configuration is showing Windows 8.1 under boot

in Windows 10 Support
    msconfig / system configuration is showing Windows 8.1 under boot: [img] I can't make it Windows 10 15816