Windows 10: System Configuration

Discus and support System Configuration in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have set my system configuration for a normal startup, but when I rest the pc and check, it ALWAYS returns to a selective startup. Any know what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Allen& Tina, Dec 3, 2019.

1. System Configuration

I have set my system configuration for a normal startup, but when I rest the pc and check, it ALWAYS returns to a selective startup. Any know what I can do to keep it a normal startup?

thanks very much

Allen

:)

Allen& Tina, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Dec 3, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W1zzard, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

System Configuration

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

System Configuration

1. System Configuration - Similar Threads - System Configuration

2. "System Configuration" text missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System Configuration" text missing: [ATTACH] I am having a little bit of problem here on my windows 10. Where ever i open my system configuration setting and it just show the logo and no text on it. Its kinda ugly on my eyes to see it. Plsssss help[ATTACH]...
  3. System configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System configuration: In system configuration it wont let me take normal startup, everytime select normal startup and apply and click ok and restart pc it will just revert back to selective start up, it reverts back even without restarting pc, I've tried reading on internet but can't seem to fix...
  4. cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system: (OS BUILD 10586.0) it seems like I cant configure any other web cam ive tried 3 different brands, microphone, speakers have a loud feedback, ive adjusted volume levels to n9o avail, and video play back there is no audio iam extremely new to OS 10 AND HAVENT A CLUE AS TO WHAT...
  5. cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system

in Windows 10 Support
    cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system: (OS BUILD 10586.0) it seems like I cant configure any other web cam ive tried 3 different brands, microphone, speakers have a loud feedback, ive adjusted volume levels to n9o avail, and video play back there is no audio iam extremely new to OS 10 AND HAVENT A CLUE AS TO WHAT...
  6. i have no text system configuration text and icon dissapear not this its look not have ico...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have no text system configuration text and icon dissapear not this its look not have ico...: i have no text system configuration text and icon dissapear not this its look not have icon i reinstall win doesnt help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-text-system-configuration-text-and-icon/f766e650-2140-4c8c-b632-247a6764f941
  7. "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903: Hey all. I'm at a loss. Everything I've done doesn't seem to work. Basically what my problem is, is that i am trying to download my games from the new XBOX app for windows. During installation it states i need to have the most updated version of windows to complete...
  8. Master Browser - which system on a LAN, how to configure?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Master Browser - which system on a LAN, how to configure?: After reading innumerable threads in this forum as to why someone's home LAN is not working as expected, I have learned about the "master browser" that manages the connections between systems in a workgroup network. In all the years I have worked with Windows, workgroup...
  9. "windows could not configure one ore more system components"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "windows could not configure one ore more system components": Trying to update an older desktop to 1903. I keep getting "windows could not configure one ore more system components". I have found many other people in the community who have had the same problem and I have tried many of the solutions. None have worked. For example I...
  10. System Center Configuration Manager Package/Application Deployment Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Center Configuration Manager Package/Application Deployment Issue: After creating a new application and/or package, I can successfully install it on target workstations the first 1-3 times, but all attempts after those fail. Why would this happen? The payload has been set up using multiple methods: as an application using a .vbs script, an...