Windows 10: System CPU 25% Help

Discus and support System CPU 25% Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tôi sử dụng HP và CPU hệ thống lên tới 25% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-cpu-25-help/64045744-ed56-4632-9bc0-96e239dc14c4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by doanvan hung, Jul 25, 2019.

1. System CPU 25% Help

Tôi sử dụng HP và CPU hệ thống lên tới 25%

:)

doanvan hung, Jul 25, 2019

2. Surface Book: SYSTEM process (ACPI.sys) eating 25% cpu

The high CPU usage on your PC can be caused by number of factors such as faulty system files, hardware, or driver issue. Kindly answer the following questions to helps us isolate the issue:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10 operation system? Type
      winver in the Search box and press Enter
      to get this info.
    • Do you experience high CPU usage when booting your PC in safe mode?
    • Have you made any changes to the power settings on your PC?
    • Did you perform an overclock on your CPU?
    Also, we suggest that you create a test profile using the link below and check if it will also show high CPU usage:

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

You response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Jul 25, 2019
  3. System and Compressed Memory using 25%+ of cpu

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with CPU usage by the processes on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

These issues might occur due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2019
  4. System CPU 25% Help

Surface Book: SYSTEM process (ACPI.sys) eating 25% cpu

One of the main functions of ACPI is power management, we suggest that you run the built in Power troubleshooter and check if it helps. This troubleshooter will scan your PC and attempt to fix issues with your PC's power settings to conserve power and extend
    battery life. Here are the steps:

• In the Search box type Troubleshoot and press
      Enter.
    • Look for and run the Power troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Please post the results for us to assist you further.

Rolando Vil, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

System CPU 25% Help

1. System CPU 25% Help - Similar Threads - System CPU 25%

2. System 25%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 25%: What is system doing? Its doing around 20% can I see the details somewhee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-25/6da43609-5c35-4a51-a429-301e6f1c6da3
  3. System 25%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System 25%: What is system doing? Its doing around 20% can I see the details somewhee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-25/6da43609-5c35-4a51-a429-301e6f1c6da3
  4. System 25%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. explorer.exe constantly using 25% of cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe constantly using 25% of cpu: all of a sudden my cpu fans started ramping up after some time i noticed that explorer.exe is constantly using 25% of my cpu even on idle with nothing open,i did also notice that is automatically closes it self and goes back to normal when i open task manger so i have to use...
  6. explorer.exe constantly using 25% of cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    explorer.exe constantly using 25% of cpu: all of a sudden my cpu fans started ramping up after some time i noticed that explorer.exe is constantly using 25% of my cpu even on idle with nothing open,i did also notice that is automatically closes it self and goes back to normal when i open task manger so i have to use...
  7. explorer.exe constantly using 25% of cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System using 25% CPU when on a voice channel is that normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System using 25% CPU when on a voice channel is that normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GreenGlitchl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3v5vm/system_using_25_cpu_when_on_a_voice_channel_is/
  9. "System and Compressed Memory" constant 20-25% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "System and Compressed Memory" constant 20-25% CPU usage: This is a problem that has been going on for about a week now and I've tried A LOT of solutions. This started when I wanted to play Battlefield 1 beta and it said I needed to update my driver, my computer had 0 issues prior to this after the install system and compressed...
  10. System time 25% fast.

in Windows 10 Support
    System time 25% fast.: My system clock is gaining one second every four seconds. For every minute that passes, the system clock advances by 75 seconds. When looking at the time in the BIOS, it appears to tick at normal speed, but in Windows it is fast. Toggling time synchronisation in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows System > 25% all the time