Windows 10: System crash BSoD! please help!

Discus and support System crash BSoD! please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting blue screen often after installing Windows 10 Home. Did a clean install of windows but still getting. Updated drivers but no effect. Ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnandAnbu, Jul 13, 2021.

1. AnandAnbu Win User

System crash BSoD! please help!

Getting blue screen often after installing Windows 10 Home. Did a clean install of windows but still getting. Updated drivers but no effect. Ran memtest86 to check RAM and it passed. Attaching below dump during recent last 2 crashes. Please help!this crash says VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113Dump file in the below linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!ApmUQNza6pikh0f4m8a0t8_l_K8J?e=l1lIlgGot one more blue screen after this today which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aDump file in the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApmUQNza6pikh0f4m8a0t8_l_K8J?e=MhZ3hbSystem configSystem crash BSoD! please help! :processor AMD Ryzen 7&nb

:)

AnandAnbu, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Jul 13, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 13, 2021
  4. System crash BSoD! please help!

Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

System crash BSoD! please help!

1. System crash BSoD! please help! - Similar Threads - System crash BSoD

2. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  3. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  4. Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe: Hi: Thank you for any help! I have for several weeks gotten a BSOD crash with the following info: Kernel Security Check Failure. Blue Screen View indicates it is related to ntoskml.exe+410129, or ntoskml.exe+3fc0c0. I have run sfc /scannow twice it found something to repair,...
  5. Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe: Hi: Thank you for any help! I have for several weeks gotten a BSOD crash with the following info: Kernel Security Check Failure. Blue Screen View indicates it is related to ntoskml.exe+410129, or ntoskml.exe+3fc0c0. I have run sfc /scannow twice it found something to repair,...
  6. Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe

7. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!: Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't reproducible sometimes no crashes for a couple of weeks, sometimes 3 times a day. I do feel that sometimes that monitors are kinda...
  8. Please help with Windows Crashing and BSOD

Please help with Windows Crashing and BSOD: Hi, I have a custom built machine with Windows 10 operating system. I have attached all the particulars of the build. I have had intermittent freezes and crashes for the past 6-7 months. I have tried doing everything I could possibly think of, but cannot narrow it down to...
  9. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.: Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode...
  10. Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?

Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?: Hello from New Zealand! Intel i7 920 cpu Gigabyte GA EX58 Mobo EVGA 750w psu Nvidia GTX970 gpu Starts on 2 ssd's and runs 4 hds Had my computer show nothing but black screen before the weekend. I have managed to get it back up and running after changing the power...