Windows 10: system crash leads to BSOD

Discus and support system crash leads to BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On Sun 09-May-21 1:07:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050921-37421-01.dmpThis was probably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManpreetSingh_, May 9, 2021.

1. system crash leads to BSOD

On Sun 09-May-21 1:07:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050921-37421-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5C50 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x994, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803825D87F7Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALfile path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exeproduct: Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systemcompany: Microsoft Corporationdescription: NT Kernel & SystemBug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software

:)

ManpreetSingh_, May 9, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 9, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 9, 2021
  4. system crash leads to BSOD

Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, May 9, 2021
Thema:

system crash leads to BSOD

1. system crash leads to BSOD - Similar Threads - system crash leads

2. 2X BSOD wich had lead to system slowdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2X BSOD wich had lead to system slowdown: i have had 2x BSOD in one night and the next morning after the system has had slowdowns along with audio stutter code was a 3bMemory but ive ran a memory check and a disk check and have recieved no errors...
  3. System Crashing, no BSOD

System Crashing, no BSOD: Hello everyone!So, my PC is crashing randomly, without any BSOD's, just freezes for 2 seconds and then shuts off. Sometimes It can freeze in the BIOS screen when windows is loading, or sometimes it can even not POST. I've tried booting into safe-mode to see how things go, and...
  4. System Crash with BSoD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Crash with BSoD: My machine crashes frequently with BSoD. Can someone please helpBelow is detail from WinDbg of memory dumpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap...
  5. BSOD leading to spontaneous restart

BSOD leading to spontaneous restart: I'm not sure where to begin but I'll hope some kind souls will tell me what info I should post in order to troubleshoot this. As the subject states, my Lenovo Desktop T7i is experiencing periodic BSODs which lead to a spontaneous restart with no intervention on my part. I've...
  6. Random crashes leading to restarts

Random crashes leading to restarts: Hi, I have recently experience random crashes which results into a restart for Windows 10. I have looked through the event viewer to check on the date in which first started and it was on 3/11/2021. [ATTACH] Before logging down the event whereby the system has rebooted,...
  7. System Crashes- BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashes- BSOD: SInce 26th Jan 2021, I am getting this BSOD error pretty often whenever I play any game. Sometimes it says CRITICAL_PROCESS_FAILED or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. It is not creating any dump file as well even though it is enabled. When I checked the system logs in Event...
  8. One BSOD leads to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One BSOD leads to another: A few days ago, Igor Leyko helped me thru a BSOD issue caused by a bad driver from Arcsoft.. After rebooting a few times it looked to be fixed. Now It looks like i have another conflict when Windows boots to complete an update. Here is my Mem dump on onedrive...
  9. BSOD leads to corrupt windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD leads to corrupt windows.: My windows 10 keep crashing. There's a BSOD that occurs while playing games or while starting my computer. BSOD show multiple error code memory management, the critical process died and once it showed some kernel error. Once it crashed than its just chain reaction. PC won't...
  10. driver issues leading to BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver issues leading to BSOD: Hello. For the past couple of weeks I've been dealing with on and off BSODs on my laptop. Initially, I thought I had fixed it by updating the drivers on my computer, but that still did not fix the issue. Today, I reset my computer, but I'm still experiencing the BSOD...