Windows 10: System crash need diagnosis

Discus and support System crash need diagnosis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is my log files. Mouse freezes and crashes my computer with kernel 141 error. Diagnosis?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FreshRandy, Aug 5, 2020.

1. System crash need diagnosis

Here is my log files.

Mouse freezes and crashes my computer with kernel 141 error.

Diagnosis?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar9_uFnJSes6iz1XTd1NFY6i9cif?e=nSPJTe

:)

FreshRandy, Aug 5, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 5, 2020
  3. My pc system crashed

The first question you need to ask is why did it crash? I would suggest a careful diagnosis. If you will provide the following information, I will be happy to offer some advice.

1. Laptop or Desktop
    2. Age of computer
    3. make/model
    4. Operating system installed (e.g. Windows 7)
    5. 32 or 64 bit? (Right-click on Computer, choose Properties)
    6. Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed? Same place as 5 above.
    7. Capacity of disk drive, how much is in use? Pie chart shown in Computer
    8. Model number of hard drive (click Disk in Device Manager)
    9. Age of hard drive if not the original
    10. How much memory is installed? (Right-click on Computer, choose Properties)
    11. Please list ALL installed programs.....
    12. What security software is installed?

Canadian Tech, Aug 5, 2020
  4. System crash need diagnosis

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

System crash need diagnosis

1. System crash need diagnosis - Similar Threads - System crash need

2. BSOD Diagnosis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Diagnosis: Good afternoon,I have been experiencing repeated BSOD, seemingly at random. Frequency is generally once every hour or so, but inconsistent.I have uploaded Dump Files, Analysis and System Info here. Hope you can access itBSOD DataAnnoyingly, the error seems to be different...
  3. BSOD Diagnosis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Diagnosis: Good afternoon,I have been experiencing repeated BSOD, seemingly at random. Frequency is generally once every hour or so, but inconsistent.I have uploaded Dump Files, Analysis and System Info here. Hope you can access itBSOD DataAnnoyingly, the error seems to be different...
  4. Warnings in System Diagnosis report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warnings in System Diagnosis report: Hello,Specs:Geforce RTX 3080Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K, 3000 Mhz, 24 Cores, 32 Logical ProcessorsSystem Model Z690 AORUS ELITE32ram DDR5 5400hzOS name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProactivatedMy pc keep "BLUE SCREEN" after playing games like 30-90min and if i install...
  5. Warnings in System Diagnosis report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warnings in System Diagnosis report: Hello,Specs:Geforce RTX 3080Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K, 3000 Mhz, 24 Cores, 32 Logical ProcessorsSystem Model Z690 AORUS ELITE32ram DDR5 5400hzOS name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProactivatedMy pc keep "BLUE SCREEN" after playing games like 30-90min and if i install...
  6. Warnings in System Diagnosis report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Warnings in System Diagnosis report

Warnings in System Diagnosis report: running perfmoance diagnosis tool in my system with specifications:System Model: ROG Strix G531GT_G531GT System Type: x64-based PCwindows 10, RAM: 8 GBProcessors: i5 9300H Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~2100 Mhz IntelR UHD Graphics 630 NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
  8. Assistance with a diagnosis?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Assistance with a diagnosis?: I should preface to say that I am fairly knowledgeable with PCs. But I am stuck. I have had random blue screens and I can't figure it out for the life of me. I have Windowsdbg installed and I am trying to analyze the crash dump but I have no idea what it means. I have used...
  9. BSOD diagnosis

BSOD diagnosis: I have been suffering from BSOds for a few months now. I have one every time I try to turn my laptop on, it happens once, with a stopcode of Memory Management or Reference by pointer. I have run memtest86 in the last three months and found no errors, as I was suspecting that...
  10. Random Internet Outage Diagnosis Help Needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Internet Outage Diagnosis Help Needed: Hello All, Here is my problem, and I hope someone can help. I will gladly supply any necessary information needed to help me solve this. Long story short: For about the last 6 weeks I lose internet randomly, for a couple of minutes at a time. It happens several times a day...