Windows 10: System crash report - what's the reason?

Discus and support System crash report - what's the reason? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'd like to share a crash report that wasn't automatically sent to Microsoft for some reason, so that I can understand what's causing it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpiritBB, Jun 24, 2019.

1. SpiritBB Win User

System crash report - what's the reason?

Hello! I'd like to share a crash report that wasn't automatically sent to Microsoft for some reason, so that I can understand what's causing it.

===Actual report===
    Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎24/‎06/‎2019 5:07 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffff990a6dc0d460
    Parameter 2: fffff80261934148
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 1620
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1026
    ===End of Report===

Could someone please analyze this and help me out? The crash occurred while I was playing a video game.

:)

SpiritBB, Jun 24, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 24, 2019
  3. ElceeT Win User
    Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, Jun 24, 2019
  4. System crash report - what's the reason?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

System crash report - what's the reason?

1. System crash report - what's the reason? - Similar Threads - System crash report

2. PC crashes for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes for no reason: My computer freezes all of a sudden, the Capslock does not respond and nothing happens. Either the system reboots by itself or we have to force reboot it by pressing the power button on the CPU cabinet. I suspect that the GPU is behind the problem.I have tried updating the...
  3. My game keep crashing what coud be the reason??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game keep crashing what coud be the reason??: Found thin in event viewer.Faulting application name: EscapeFromTarkov.exe, version: 0.13.0.22032, time stamp: 0x6271e720Faulting module name: UnityPlayer.dll, version: 2019.4.39.53581, time stamp: 0x6271e754Exception code: 0xc000001dWindows cannot access the file for one of...
  4. My game keep crashing what coud be the reason??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game keep crashing what coud be the reason??: Found thin in event viewer.Faulting application name: EscapeFromTarkov.exe, version: 0.13.0.22032, time stamp: 0x6271e720Faulting module name: UnityPlayer.dll, version: 2019.4.39.53581, time stamp: 0x6271e754Exception code: 0xc000001dWindows cannot access the file for one of...
  5. System crashing, unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing, unknown reason: For the past year or so, my Win11 system is crashing randomly. I have replaced/upgraded countless components in hopes of finding the solution including the SSD, RAM, and video card but alas still have the crashes, which may occur several times a day, or sometimes just as few...
  6. System crashing, unknown reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashing, unknown reason: For the past year or so, my Win11 system is crashing randomly. I have replaced/upgraded countless components in hopes of finding the solution including the SSD, RAM, and video card but alas still have the crashes, which may occur several times a day, or sometimes just as few...
  7. what is a reasonable size for system restore?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    what is a reasonable size for system restore?: This a generic question; so, the only relevant specs are: Windows 10 Pro x64 w/ 128GB SSD Windows Home x64 w/ 256GB SSD I am accustomed to much larger C drives where System Restore size is not relevant. If I did my research properly, an individual restore point requires...
  8. Crash report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash report: Can someone help me with the below crash report. Everytime I try to load rainbow six seige it just fails to launch. This is the windows crash report info Faulting application name: RainbowSix.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5ef20a7b Faulting module name: unknown,...
  9. What's this error report?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's this error report?: Reliability Monitor for my new laptop shows a LiveKernnelEvent error as shown below. [img] Blue Screen Viewer shows the following: [img] Microsoft say "The PDC_UNEXPECTED_REVOCATION_LIVEDUMP bug check has a value of 0x0000017D. It indicates that an activator has been...
  10. What does Send Crash Reports do?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does Send Crash Reports do?: I just play a online games and i suddenly crash in the middle of the game and some windows like pop up appear on my screen tell about the crash log i want to press exit but accidentally press Send Crash Reports bottom and they just send it without prompt. Beside they send the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system crash report