Windows 10: System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Discus and support System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have this PC running Windows 10 Home that crashes when it wakes from sleep. It'll either give a BSOD, black screen with the ability to power off with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheJooomes, Sep 17, 2022.

1. System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

I have this PC running Windows 10 Home that crashes when it wakes from sleep. It'll either give a BSOD, black screen with the ability to power off with a tap of the power button, or a complete lock where not even holding the power button does anything. About half the time, I can see a frozen lock screen before the crash.Disabling hybrid sleep causes the crash to produce a critical error in Event Viewer. Fast boot is disabled. No memory dump was generated, and the BSODs always get stuck on 0%. Issue happens whether Windows is fresh or updated; I've done a fresh install as part of troubleshootin

:)

TheJooomes, Sep 17, 2022

2. BSOD error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" while waking From Sleep.

Every time I wake up my computer, I get a BSOD saying that a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Štefan Darvaš, Sep 18, 2022
  3. BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Sep 18, 2022
  4. System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when system wakes up from sleep.

Hello,

My Windows has been crashing since I installed it. I've attached the logs as suggested on the page detailing the BSOD Posting Instructions.

My observation suggests that the crash usually happens when I wake my computer from sleep. It never happen when shutting down/restarting the system. It doesn't happen in my regular usage of this system either! (And I don't play Games on my system so that scenario may also please be ruled out.) However, it isn't like it happens whenever I wake my system from sleep.

I ran the Dell's built-in diagnostics. The machine passed all the tests. (The option to run these diagnostic comes when I press F12 when the laptop boots).

Kindly suggest what I should do to remedy this problem.

Ten64BitUser, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

1. System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - Similar Threads - System crash waking

2. BSOD when waking system up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when waking system up from sleep.: Hi so i sometimes set my pc to sleep when i log off for the night and sometimes the next day it BSOD's when i turn it on. This is one of the minidumps that got created. I used WhoCrashed to read it....
  3. BSOD when waking system up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when waking system up from sleep.: Hi so i sometimes set my pc to sleep when i log off for the night and sometimes the next day it BSOD's when i turn it on. This is one of the minidumps that got created. I used WhoCrashed to read it....
  4. System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I have this PC running Windows 10 Home that crashes when it wakes from sleep. It'll either give a BSOD, black screen with the ability to power off with a tap of the power button, or a complete lock where not even holding the power button does anything. About half the time, I...
  5. System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crash when waking from sleep BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I have this PC running Windows 10 Home that crashes when it wakes from sleep. It'll either give a BSOD, black screen with the ability to power off with a tap of the power button, or a complete lock where not even holding the power button does anything. About half the time, I...
  6. BSOD when waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when waking from sleep: Whenever my computer sleeps it gives me a BSOD with a "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" code Here are my dump files and system info. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApvOHIqH5IbxgYUnOTNC3F5PHkQ3BQ?e=4b60Ob...
  7. Windows 10 crashes when waking up from sleep mode. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes when waking up from sleep mode. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,...: Hi, I have a new Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 10 Home. I just bought this laptop, and I performed a clean install of Windows 10 on it to get rid of bloatware. The computer came with 2 hard drives in it, an SSD and an HDD. Windows is installed on the SSD. The...
  8. BSOD when waking from sleep

BSOD when waking from sleep: Hi I have had this problem for some months now. While I can put the computer to sleep, each time I wake it up it causes a BSOD. I have followed many threads about this. some suggesting it is video driver problem. So I uninstalled and reinstalled my Nvidia driver but the...
  9. BSOD When Waking from Sleep

BSOD When Waking from Sleep: Just built a new computer. All of the drives and the Windows installation is the same as in the old system. I don't know if the issue would have occurred in the old system as I never tried to put my computer to sleep. I was getting one BSOD when waking from sleep (something...
  10. BSOD when waking from sleep

BSOD when waking from sleep: Greetings forum, Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I've been seeing BSODs about once a month when waking my desktop from sleep. I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter. I've never encountered this on Windows 8.1. I've attached the zip file as instructed...