Windows 10: System crash

Discus and support System crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After yesterday auto Windows 10 update my desktop crashed. Ihave tried restore from advanced 5 dates all failed. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IainAuld, Mar 14, 2019.

1. IainAuld Win User

System crash

After yesterday auto Windows 10 update my desktop crashed. Ihave tried restore from advanced 5 dates all failed. HELP

:)

IainAuld, Mar 14, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 14, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2019
  4. System crash

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

System crash

1. System crash - Similar Threads - System crash

2. System crashes because of ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes because of ntoskrnl.exe: Since I completely reinstalled Windows on my pc, I get blue screens because of driver ntoskrnl.exe. I tried updating all drivers i could think about, but the problem is still there. Here an image of the crash reports:...
  3. System crashes because of ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes because of ntoskrnl.exe: Since I completely reinstalled Windows on my pc, I get blue screens because of driver ntoskrnl.exe. I tried updating all drivers i could think about, but the problem is still there. Here an image of the crash reports:...
  4. System crashes because of ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Systems & Applications Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Systems & Applications Crashes: Hi, hope everyone is well.I've been having an issue with my computer that I cannot troubleshoot for the life of me. I have been having random crashes on applications and Windows itself - BSODs are frequent I'll have a couple a day and Discord / Firefox crashes too often to...
  6. Systems & Applications Crashes

Systems & Applications Crashes: Hi, hope everyone is well.I've been having an issue with my computer that I cannot troubleshoot for the life of me. I have been having random crashes on applications and Windows itself - BSODs are frequent I'll have a couple a day and Discord / Firefox crashes too often to...
  7. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash unexpected shutdown: Hello,It's been a while since I'm experiencing random crashes on my Laptop, Windows 10 IoT Enterprice LTSC 21H2 OS Build 19044.2491.Step by step:1. Work normally on my laptop, charger is connected, full battery, no problem at all.2. Suddenly, a random crash happens and causes...
  8. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash unexpected shutdown: Hello,It's been a while since I'm experiencing random crashes on my Laptop, Windows 10 IoT Enterprice LTSC 21H2 OS Build 19044.2491.Step by step:1. Work normally on my laptop, charger is connected, full battery, no problem at all.2. Suddenly, a random crash happens and causes...
  9. System crash unexpected shutdown

10. System crash unexpected shutdown