Windows 10: System crash

Discus and support System crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After yesterday auto Windows 10 update my desktop crashed. Ihave tried restore from advanced 5 dates all failed. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IainAuld, Mar 14, 2019.

1. IainAuld Win User

System crash

After yesterday auto Windows 10 update my desktop crashed. Ihave tried restore from advanced 5 dates all failed. HELP

:)

IainAuld, Mar 14, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 14, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2019
  4. System crash

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

System crash

1. System crash - Similar Threads - System crash

2. After installing update, system crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing update, system crashes: Hi, After the latest update got installed in my windows 10 system, my pc is having lots of problems. It takes a long time to start, long time to restart and long time to shutdown. If I hibernate and start Or if I resume it from standby, it results in a blue screen DRIVER...
  3. Blue Screen - System got crashed.

Blue Screen - System got crashed.: Hi, I got a blue screen with a QR Code. After that i restarted my laptop but it is showing blank screen and there is no task bar. i am unable to launch explorer.exe. it is showing error. i have to go to task manager and run a desk and type c:. I am unable to find option for...
  4. FPS drops and system crash issue while playing games

FPS drops and system crash issue while playing games: As above. It's just impossible to play anything.. If I start streaming then the game just freezes all together.. From playing @ more than 70fps on a fast paced game with the highest settings I can even lower the settings to minimum and my FPS just drops to 30 average and...
  5. crash to bluescreen or system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash to bluescreen or system reboot: Hi, I've been having this problem when playing a game for quite sometime. Always about 10 minutes in and then all seems fine after. However, of late it is becoming more frequent or more random: Problem signature: P1: 154 P2: ffffb68a538fc000 P3: fffff9010e75c6b0 P4: 2 P5:...
  6. Windows system crash with BSOD error message: kmode_Exception_not_handled,...

Windows system crash with BSOD error message: kmode_Exception_not_handled,...: I have had several crashes since I bought my new pc (12th Dec). 2 of which are: kmode_Exception_not_handled systemthread_Exception_not_handled Both contain "Ntfs.sys" as the "what went wrong" I have not been able to catch the other stop codes. Could someone help me?...
  7. Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.: as above ..I have rebooted my computer ..on a restore point.....but when will microsoft repair the download ***Modified Title from: windows not rebooting after latest update***...
  8. File Explorer can't move to 2nd screen. Causes the system to crash.

File Explorer can't move to 2nd screen. Causes the system to crash.: I work with 3 monitors...my laptop and one on either side. Although I used to be able to move it to another screen, I can no longer do so. File Explorer works fine on my laptop, but when I try to move it to one of the other screens, it gets real small and starts...
  9. System Crashed. Reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate, but Unable to Update it to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Crashed. Reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate, but Unable to Update it to Windows 10: I am unable to update my reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10. It had previously had Windows 10, but when the system crashed, I reinstalled Win 7. Now I am attempting to update it to Windows 10, and it errors out every time with no message. It gets to about 79% of...
  10. System keeps crashing during games / normal desktop use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps crashing during games / normal desktop use.: So recently I have been experiencing complete system crashes during games, despite nothing obvious being changed on my PC. It is really strange, I have attached a photo of what I see on the screen, which appear to be small green skull symbols. The photo shows only a small...