Windows 10: System crash

Discus and support System crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After yesterday auto Windows 10 update my desktop crashed. Ihave tried restore from advanced 5 dates all failed. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IainAuld, Mar 14, 2019.

1. IainAuld Win User

System crash

After yesterday auto Windows 10 update my desktop crashed. Ihave tried restore from advanced 5 dates all failed. HELP

:)

IainAuld, Mar 14, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 14, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2019
  4. System crash

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

System crash

1. System crash - Similar Threads - System crash

2. Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash...: So, apparently this problem has been around since Windows 7 and none of the searching I've done has lead to any thread with a solid solution. So I guess I'll toss my hat into the ring. When I attempt to put my desktop computer into sleep mode, it simply puts the screen into...
  3. System crashed after running updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System crashed after running updates: Split from this thread. Hello, I'm Stacey and I need so much help, please... I have two different laptops that my husband and I got and when we ran updates on both pc's they crashed. The MSI Laptop is stuck in windows update adding files reboot and my ASUS is stuck in...
  4. Frequent Blue Screen or system crash(mouse and keyboard can't use anyway)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent Blue Screen or system crash(mouse and keyboard can't use anyway): there is my carsh file https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QR8GNvQsybszDptVZY_UAQ passwords: k2ig thanks ur reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-blue-screen-or-system-crashmouse-and/636d34f8-a6dc-49a8-b118-a194d375450d
  5. Windows 10 activation issue after system crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation issue after system crash: I bought an original HP laptop with Genuine Windows 10 Preinstalled in it. After around 2 years, my battery went bad and my system crashed. I installed a copy of Windows 10 from a friend and i am not able to activate the account. How do I activate my Windows 10 again?...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Totally Crashed System when it did an Auto update tonight May 26, 2019, had...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Totally Crashed System when it did an Auto update tonight May 26, 2019, had...: Hello to all, My main system is on the blink and just keep turning the monitor off and on, only displaying a logo for Display Port in the upper left hand corner. This is a Ryzen 7 2700U system with 32GB Ram and the monitor is a Samsung 28" UHD. The system flickers the...
  7. npsvtrig system crash

npsvtrig system crash: I have been having a problem with my pc freezing up and making a loud static noise at me for months. i have tried everything trustworthy I could find to fix it but they all only delay the problem. I was wondering if anybody had a fix to my problem or could point me in the...
  8. Random system crashes

Random system crashes: Computer randomly shutting down without a bluescreen. Has occurred during gaming as well as general productivity apps. I've included system and application logs (onedrive links below) for reference. Shutdowns occurred at the following dates/times: 4/26/19: 11:47am 4/25/19:...
  9. System Crashes

System Crashes: I keep getting system crashes with the following error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) I have done memory tests, cpu stress, gpu stress. Was not able to find anything of concern when trying to reproduce. Here is the dump: 4: kd> !analyze -v...
  10. BSOD: System Service Exception--Did hard reset, twice, and still crashing

BSOD: System Service Exception--Did hard reset, twice, and still crashing: First off, on mobile, so apologies for any errors. I was updating some audio software (equalizer), since my headset sucks and is abnormally loud. My computer didn't like something I did. It asked to restart the update/changes (which normal). I restarted once and everything...