Windows 10: System Crash

Discus and support System Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, The system powers off during sleep. Here's the output of the issue from reliability history. Problem signature Problem Event Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bill_Win, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Bill_Win Win User

System Crash

Hello,

The system powers off during sleep. Here's the output of the issue from reliability history.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: a0

Parameter 1: f0

Parameter 2: 4

Parameter 3: e

Parameter 4: ffff998dcf3e2040

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

040621-9015-01.dmp

sysdata.xml

MEMORY.DMP

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

View a temporary copy of these files

Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

:)

Bill_Win, Apr 6, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 6, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 6, 2021
  4. System Crash

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

System Crash

1. System Crash - Similar Threads - System Crash

2. What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me: Niraj bajaj *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-system-crashes-on-fixmbr-command/3c4a5d7e-55a7-4cb8-837d-cd2eaa54081c
  3. What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me: Niraj bajaj *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-system-crashes-on-fixmbr-command/3c4a5d7e-55a7-4cb8-837d-cd2eaa54081c
  4. What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New PC system crashes frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  6. New PC system crashes frequently

New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  7. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  8. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  9. 024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64- Systems - crashes the machine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64- Systems - crashes the machine...: I am usually prompt about updating my Thinkpad when Microsoft issues a upgrade - a new upgrade 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 - was kind of.... installed and the laptop just went south....my machine has been working...
  10. 024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64- Systems - crashes the machine...

024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64- Systems - crashes the machine...: I am usually prompt about updating my Thinkpad when Microsoft issues a upgrade - a new upgrade 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 - was kind of.... installed and the laptop just went south....my machine has been working...