Windows 10: System crashes and Instability with Windows 10

Discus and support System crashes and Instability with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My system crashes i thnk randomly after i changed something in the bios regarding RAM Clock and CPU Virtualiziation. After setting it back to it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mord0r_, May 21, 2022.

1. Mord0r_ Win User

System crashes and Instability with Windows 10

My system crashes i thnk randomly after i changed something in the bios regarding RAM Clock and CPU Virtualiziation. After setting it back to it's defaults the crashes are still there eventhough i didn't have problems before.I also started to get BSOD's withKernel_Security_Check_FailureStore_Data_Structure_CorruptionUnexpected_Kernel_Mode_TrapMemory Dumps etc following´.Drive Link for Dumps:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnM8GICjwe3NgQn_oFBBAtP_KUDk?e=6V7APx

:)

Mord0r_, May 21, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 21, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2022
  4. System crashes and Instability with Windows 10

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 21, 2022
Thema:

System crashes and Instability with Windows 10

1. System crashes and Instability with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System crashes Instability

2. Windows 11, 2H22 System Instability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, 2H22 System Instability: Hello,Its been 4-6 months since i bought my new laptop which is Asus tuf f15 I5-10th genSpecifications :8 GB RAMIntel I5-10300H @ 2.5 GHzWindows 11 Supported preinstalledNvidia GTX 1650512 GB SSD64 Bit ArchitectureMy agony started when i recently updated it to Windows 11,...
  3. Windows 11, 2H22 System Instability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, 2H22 System Instability: Hello,Its been 4-6 months since i bought my new laptop which is Asus tuf f15 I5-10th genSpecifications :8 GB RAMIntel I5-10300H @ 2.5 GHzWindows 11 Supported preinstalledNvidia GTX 1650512 GB SSD64 Bit ArchitectureMy agony started when i recently updated it to Windows 11,...
  4. Windows 11 Input Lag and System Instability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Input Lag and System Instability: Since about a week ago, I've have two Windows 11 computers come crashing down identically with extreme input lag, slow boot, explorer crashing, high CPU usage on random Windows components 100%, slowness to do absolutely anything, rendering the computers completely unusable.I...
  5. Windows 11 Input Lag and System Instability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Input Lag and System Instability: Since about a week ago, I've have two Windows 11 computers come crashing down identically with extreme input lag, slow boot, explorer crashing, high CPU usage on random Windows components 100%, slowness to do absolutely anything, rendering the computers completely unusable.I...
  6. System crashes and Instability with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes and Instability with Windows 10: My system crashes i thnk randomly after i changed something in the bios regarding RAM Clock and CPU Virtualiziation. After setting it back to it's defaults the crashes are still there eventhough i didn't have problems before.I also started to get BSOD's...
  7. System crashes and Instability with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System crashes and Instability with Windows 10: My system crashes i thnk randomly after i changed something in the bios regarding RAM Clock and CPU Virtualiziation. After setting it back to it's defaults the crashes are still there eventhough i didn't have problems before.Memory Dumps etc following´.Drive Link for...
  8. Instability issues - crashes, BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Instability issues - crashes, BSOD: Hello TenForums, My problem is the following, I bought my computer 1 year ago and I had ongoing instability issues ever since, I had crashes in games, or apps. Many of these crashes were with the code 00000000x5, or with the note status access violation, so I believe (could...
  9. System instability on cold boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System instability on cold boot: This issue has been happening on my new laptop. I updated my nvidia graphics and windows as soon as I got it but the issue persists. I even did a fresh reinstall of windows to no avail. Every time I power on the PC from overnight shut off state I get random driver failures...
  10. WIFI instable Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI instable Windows 10: Hello guys, I would like a feedback from you about WIFI problems in Windows 10. Since last year I realize that customers are complaining about WIFI problems in Windows 10 more then normal. I would like to know from you, people like me that works with Windows 10 most of...