Windows 10: System Crashes- BSOD

Discus and support System Crashes- BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SInce 26th Jan 2021, I am getting this BSOD error pretty often whenever I play any game. Sometimes it says CRITICAL_PROCESS_FAILED or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RishabMavani, Feb 8, 2021.

1. System Crashes- BSOD

SInce 26th Jan 2021, I am getting this BSOD error pretty often whenever I play any game. Sometimes it says CRITICAL_PROCESS_FAILED or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. It is not creating any dump file as well even though it is enabled. When I checked the system logs in Event management there are 2 errors. One for the system crash BSOD and another is "Dump creation failed". Can you please help me out here?

These are my laptop configs-

Laptop model- Acer Predator Helios 300 2019

Processor- i7 9th gen 2.6GHz base, 4.5Ghz turbo boost

GPU- nVidia 6 GB RTX 2060

RAM- 16GB DDR4

Storage- 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

:)

RishabMavani, Feb 8, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 8, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 8, 2021
  4. System Crashes- BSOD

Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

System Crashes- BSOD

1. System Crashes- BSOD - Similar Threads - System Crashes BSOD

2. system crash BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system crash BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My machine crashes frequently with BSoD. Can someone please help.My machine Info //CPUintel i9-13900k//MAINBOARDASUS PRIME Z790-PBIOS ver. 0812 02/24/2023//RAMSAMSUNG DDR 5 32GB * 4 = 128GBM323R4GA3DB0-CWMOD//GPUNVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti//SDD Samsung SSD 990 PRO 2TB...
  3. System crash with various BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash with various BSOD: Hi allSorry for the format but this is the first time I post here as I am starting to run out of options with my system crash.Started around two days ago, and my desktop will crash randomly. Sometimes it crashed when I was away from the computer, and other times it will crash...
  4. System crash with various BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crash with various BSOD: Hi allSorry for the format but this is the first time I post here as I am starting to run out of options with my system crash.Started around two days ago, and my desktop will crash randomly. Sometimes it crashed when I was away from the computer, and other times it will crash...
  5. System crash with various BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. System is crashing and BSOD is occurring

System is crashing and BSOD is occurring: Hello , When i plugged my headset to the laptop and the system immediately crashes and getting the error ,ERROR: UNEXPECTED KERNEL TRAP please anyone help me with the issue...
  7. System Crashing, no BSOD

System Crashing, no BSOD: Hello everyone!So, my PC is crashing randomly, without any BSOD's, just freezes for 2 seconds and then shuts off. Sometimes It can freeze in the BIOS screen when windows is loading, or sometimes it can even not POST. I've tried booting into safe-mode to see how things go, and...
  8. System Crash with BSoD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Crash with BSoD: My machine crashes frequently with BSoD. Can someone please helpBelow is detail from WinDbg of memory dumpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap...
  9. BSoD crashing system unexpectedly

BSoD crashing system unexpectedly: Hi Folks,I have been facing issue of BSoD since a while and I posted the findings here in community few days back but due to unknown reasons I stopped receiving response from the concerned person on the same.Can anybody help me on the...
  10. Random System Crashes/BSOD

Random System Crashes/BSOD: I have been having these issues ever since I've completed this build. It usually occurs when gaming, but it has happened while doing other things such as browsing, when it enters sleep mode and also after booting up and getting pass the Windows password screen. The timing of...