Windows 10: System crashes constantly

Discus and support System crashes constantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning everyone! Here is a list of actions I've taken so far: Changed RAM XMP to profile 1 optimal, then 2 sub optimal, and now XMP off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BryanMantecon, Mar 3, 2021.

1. System crashes constantly

Good morning everyone!

Here is a list of actions I've taken so far:

• Changed RAM XMP to profile 1 optimal, then 2 sub optimal, and now XMP off.

• Changed my CPU from the default AI overclock, to base clock.

• Replaced the motherboard battery.

• Completely reset my BIOS.

• Completely replaced my RAM kit.

• Completely replaced my PSU unit.

• RAM tests specially mem86+ for hours until I did multiple passes. No errors found.

• Disconnected my GPU and reseated it on the same slot, then switched it to another slot, then completely removed it and used the integrated video card.

• Replaced and upgraded my thermal paste.

• Air cleaned my entire rig.

• Stress tested my CPU. For around 2 hours.

• Stress tested my GPU. For around 2 hours.

• Stress tested my CPU and GPU at the same time, to see if the motherboard had issues. This lasted around an hour or two.

• Removed boot drive and fresh installed windows to my secondary drive.

• Reinstalled my boot drive and recovered my secondary drive.

• Ran multiple virus and anti malware apps.

• Ran multiple diagnosis and stress tools.

• Currently running the latest version of Win10PRO 20H2 with up-to-date updates.

• Currently running the best drivers for all my hardware.

• I have refreshed my windows install multiple times.

• Ran multiple sfc /scannow finding issues only after several freezes.

• Payed closed attention to Windows Security and Maintenance. It's a dead end.

I know you have some questions, for example:

:)

BryanMantecon, Mar 3, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Mar 3, 2021
  4. System crashes constantly

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

System crashes constantly

1. System crashes constantly - Similar Threads - System crashes constantly

2. constant crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant crashing: Hello ive had this issue for a long time now and it has been really bothering me, i feel like ive tried everything to fix it and the issue still persists. im coming to you hoping you can help resolve the issue. My computer randomly restarts throughout use. Most of the time It...
  3. Constant crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing: My computer runs for around 5 minutes and will then just crash, this is what event viewer shows me, any ideas on what the issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-crashing/91432fdc-c783-4051-a955-9cc668a7f65f
  4. Constant crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  5. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  6. Constant Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes: Hello, ive had a problem with my Laptop for a while now where the display freezes or bluescreens, then the audio repeats the last sound bit that was processed before the screen froze or bluescreened very loud, and after a few seconds, it restarts Ive also had frequent cases...
  7. Constant Crashes

Constant Crashes: I have been having consistent crashes on my pc all the time while gaming and sometimes in regular use here is the info. from Who Crashed its almost been a year and I have run out of ideas On Fri 5/21/2021 3:35:14 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump...
  8. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hello,Look for any help available. I am getting constant crashing and do not know why. This can be during gaming, Photoshop, or even typing this. It is progressively getting worse, now I can't open Firefox/chrome/vivaldi and can only use Edge.I followed the Driver Verifier...
  9. Constant Crashing

Constant Crashing: Computer is constantly crashing for reasons unknown to me. Minidump https://www.mediafire.com/file/14gqi5t70c4cf81/071620-31203-01.dmp/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-crashing/dc90a2bf-ab54-4c02-a5b8-87b5c5dcdebf
  10. Constant Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Crashing: I am ... somewhat... new to Windows 10. About 3 months ago I bought a new motherboard, processor, system SSD, and RAM (basically, a whole new PC). Since I couldn't find my license key for the Win 7 install on my old machine, and couldn't buy a new Win 7 license, I was forced...