Windows 10: System crashes when I open Word or print to Kyocera printer after updates

Discus and support System crashes when I open Word or print to Kyocera printer after updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I haven't been able to print from my office computer since March when updates were initiated, and have had to go through the whole WinRE process, safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CirculationSDL, May 6, 2021.

1. System crashes when I open Word or print to Kyocera printer after updates

I haven't been able to print from my office computer since March when updates were initiated, and have had to go through the whole WinRE process, safe mode, and update uninstall every 2 days so that I can actually get work done without having to save to a network drive and print from a coworker's office. This week, that "fix" was affecting my whole desktop and not letting me open anything, so I had to install the update and keep it. And now, along with not being able to print to the Kyocera printer use, I can no longer open Word. The moment I press the icon, I get the blue s

:)

CirculationSDL, May 6, 2021

2. print on Kyocera KM- 2560 from new HP Windows 10

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Kyocera printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Kyocera Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Kyocera Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/index/s...

Andre Da Costa, May 6, 2021
  3. x509 Win User
    Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

x509, May 6, 2021
  4. Jan123 Win User

System crashes when I open Word or print to Kyocera printer after updates

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, May 6, 2021
Thema:

System crashes when I open Word or print to Kyocera printer after updates

1. System crashes when I open Word or print to Kyocera printer after updates - Similar Threads - System crashes open

2. MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...: There are times wherein Microsoft Word 32-bit application hang-up during printing and no actual printing occurs. When I end the splwow64 process using the task manager, MSWord will respond again but it will occur again after performing few printing operations. I am using...
  3. MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...: There are times wherein Microsoft Word 32-bit application hang-up during printing and no actual printing occurs. When I end the splwow64 process using the task manager, MSWord will respond again but it will occur again after performing few printing operations. I am using...
  4. Kyocera KX Driver for Universal Printing takes over the default UI for changing the printer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kyocera KX Driver for Universal Printing takes over the default UI for changing the printer...: Im trying to change the driver of a printer with this driver installed, on a Server 2019. But when i right click on the printer, click properties to be able to go to the advanced tab to be able to change the driver, i do not get the default UI opening when clicking...
  5. Windows 10 crashing when I print to my Kyocera printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crashing when I print to my Kyocera printer: I have downloaded the latest update hoping this problem would be fixed. Is there a fix for this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-crashing-when-i-print-to-my-kyocera/d8919ed0-8b3d-4644-aae7-47a7fca5f0ab
  6. Kyocera printers issue with KB5000802

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kyocera printers issue with KB5000802: After the installation of WSU KB5000802, after clicking on "print" “APC_INDEX_MISMATCH for win32kfull.sys” on the blue screen of Windows death is displayed with a consequent crash of Windows. At the moment, if you have Kyocera printers, the only solution is to uninstall...
  7. Printer won't print from Word or attachments to emails after Windows 10 update

Printer won't print from Word or attachments to emails after Windows 10 update: I updated Widows 10 . My 3820 printer will not print from Word or email attachments. But I can print form my mobile device through HP eprint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print-from-word-or-attachments-to/6fdc59b1-03b5-4b37-af0e-2b3f09e99ad9
  8. Word not printing in color - printer okay

Word not printing in color - printer okay: "Color was changed due to a conflict with another printer setting." I can not find the other setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-not-printing-in-color-printer-okay/06ad4c02-d7d5-4a55-b5a1-2c9785a03fff
  9. My browser crashes when I try to print. My printer is not the problem. This happened after...

My browser crashes when I try to print. My printer is not the problem. This happened after...: This happened after the last Windows Update kb4524147 how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-browser-crashes-when-i-try-to-print-my-printer/66e2f609-3951-4b68-8000-7aaf3c62c3cd
  10. When Printing the printer opens a "Save Print Output As" file?

When Printing the printer opens a "Save Print Output As" file?: What's going on with trying to print, From the printer dialog box, it opens a file to save as? What happens to just printing out a copy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-printing-the-printer-opens-a-save-print/a298ecc6-1827-405f-8a37-fdb6d05d0a55