Windows 10: System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

Discus and support System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, so since last week I've had regular system crashing. I'm not sure what details you need so I'm open to questions but I've at least got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ConnorStrong1, Oct 17, 2021.

1. System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

Hi all, so since last week I've had regular system crashing. I'm not sure what details you need so I'm open to questions but I've at least got the system logs that you might need. Any help is appreciated!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmL1hn0v5u9L_Cb5tvL3Umkxew9a?e=arzWZa

:)

ConnorStrong1, Oct 17, 2021

2. Cannot install Windows 10 due to wifi adaptor

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for posting your response.

As you have stated that your computer is stuck in the splash screen after the first boot, I would suggest that you power down your computer and then restart the system and check. To do so follow the steps below.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

if you roll back to the previous Window, you can also try to install the latest drivers for your wifi adaptor and check if it helps you proceed with the installation. The above issue that you are facing is due to the wifi adaptor, and I recommend that
    you contact the manufacturer of the device that is Broadcom to check for compatibility.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Multiple issues with display adaptor (I think)

Hi Artur,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

It indicates that driver related to Graphics Card stops responding or malfunctioning. Try the below steps and check if they helps.

Method 1:

You may update the Graphics card drivers from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

a) Open run command by pressing Windows key + R and type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) and hit Enter.

b) Spot and expand the “Display Adaptor”.

c). Right click on the Graphics card driver and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer to check the problem fixed. If it doesn't fix the issue, then Right click on the same driver and select “Uninstall”
    then restart the system and let the system install the driver automatically on Start.

To troubleshoot Microsoft Edge I suggest you to follow the methods and check if it helps:

Method 2:

Refer to these steps to open Edge using InPrivate option.

Run the Edge using InPrivate option and check the issue status.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

• Click on New InPrivate window.
    Method 3:

Refer to these steps to clear the browsing data.

Reset the Edge by clearing browning data and check if that helps you.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...)

• Click on Settings, then click on clearing browning data.

• Select all, then click on Clear.

• Restart the Edge and check the issue status.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 17, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

1. System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please! - Similar Threads - System crashing due

2. System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!: Hi all, so since last week I've had regular system crashing. I'm not sure what details you need so I'm open to questions but I've at least got the system logs that you might need. Any help is appreciated!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmL1hn0v5u9L_Cb5tvL3Umkxew9a?e=arzWZa...
  3. System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!: Hi all, so since last week I've had regular system crashing. I'm not sure what details you need so I'm open to questions but I've at least got the system logs that you might need. Any help is appreciated!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmL1hn0v5u9L_Cb5tvL3Umkxew9a?e=arzWZa...
  4. System crash BSoD! please help!

System crash BSoD! please help!: Getting blue screen often after installing Windows 10 Home. Did a clean install of windows but still getting. Updated drivers but no effect. Ran memtest86 to check RAM and it passed. Attaching below dump during recent last 2 crashes. Please help!this crash says...
  5. I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!: Hey, so my WiFi kept on disconnecting and I tried to find a solution on you tube. On one of the videos I watched it said to uninstall your network adapter and click on 'Scan for hardware changes' I did that but when I clicked on the scan for hardware changes it did nothing....
  6. I think i did something? Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think i did something? Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vostful [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1rrw5/i_think_i_did_something_please_help/
  7. please help i think i was scam

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help i think i was scam: customer id-Gets5807 toll free no-1844-915-3111 Gateway-Aspire mareting service- 1years amount-149.99 company-sys tech solutions notepad inetcpl.cpl appwiz.cpl msinfo32 iexplore helpme.net...
  8. Display Adaptor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Adaptor: Hello, I have uninstalled the display adaptor without intention. I wanted to reinstall the driver for the display adaptor but then noticed, that there wasn't a display adaptor in the device manager anymore. It just didn't pop up. I also checked that hidden devices were...
  9. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help. I think a virus was downloaded: i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are...
  10. pending crash of system i think...PLEASE HELP

pending crash of system i think...PLEASE HELP: missing O.S. files. went in to recovery no drives showing. I'm thinking it may crash at any time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-crash-of-system-i-thinkplease-help/4c721f03-a655-4aec-adf3-7489990cae93