Windows 10: System crashing multiple times a day

Discus and support System crashing multiple times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello y'all! Since 2 days my system is crashing multiple times a day. I already checked my disk and memory. Both are fine. Most of the time I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D3XX3R, Oct 8, 2020.

1. D3XX3R Win User

System crashing multiple times a day

Hello y'all!

Since 2 days my system is crashing multiple times a day. I already checked my disk and memory. Both are fine.

Most of the time I get errors like "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but

when I tried to check for broken drivers it crashed again and I got the following error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION c4.

Here's the link to all the minidumps.

Hope you guys can help me out.

:)

D3XX3R, Oct 8, 2020

2. PC Crashing multiple times a day

System crashing multiple times a day [​IMG]

System crashing multiple times a day [​IMG]

disk scan results

I do not have the HD Tune results or RAM results to share but will take screenshots from now on of any new ones

ThunderTorii, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Herb C99 Win User
    Since the installation of Windows 10 it crashes multiple times a day.

<Original Title: Windows 10 Crashes>

OK, not an expert but just a user. So I will try to explain problem in simple terms. Hopefully the answers and suggestions will be as simple.

Installed Windows 10 and noticed an increase in the number of crashes that I experienced. These crashes were noticed before installation but on a very infrequent basis. Since the installation of Windows 10 it crashes multiple times a day. Looking for simple
    answers to solve my problem if possible.

Thanks,

Herb C 99

Herb C99, Oct 8, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

1. System crashing multiple times a day - Similar Threads - System crashing multiple

2. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  3. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  4. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...
  6. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...
  7. My computer crashes multiple times a day

My computer crashes multiple times a day: My computer crashes multiple times a day normally BSOD saying memory management, unexpected store exception and kmode exception not handled. I've tried multiple troubleshoot but none have worked so far, nothing really appears to be triggering the BSOD it can happen right...
  8. System crashed multiple times

System crashed multiple times: Respected Community, I am using Win10 on my Lenovo laptop. I have never faced any issues with BSOD before. I do not have unwanted apps running, i have disabled many startup apps and the system in general runs gracefully. However, the system is crashing frequently and...
  9. PC Crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashing multiple times a day: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) My PC has been experiencing crashes for the last few months which I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been hitting dead ends and can't think where else to find information to troubleshoot what the issue is. I will be using...
  10. windows 10 crashing multiple times a day.

windows 10 crashing multiple times a day.: windows 10 crashing multiple times a day. this has become a major pain, and this crashing is stopping me from upgrading to Office 365 for fear that it will also crash my computer. I never would have switch if I new it was going to crash my computer like this. I use Windows...