Windows 10: system crashing while playing any demanding games with a brrr sound in earphone cant hear...

Discus and support system crashing while playing any demanding games with a brrr sound in earphone cant hear... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this is report from whocrashed On Sun 12/07/2020 12:18:48 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chetanteja, Jul 14, 2020.

1. system crashing while playing any demanding games with a brrr sound in earphone cant hear...

this is report from whocrashed

On Sun 12/07/2020 12:18:48 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\071220-28359-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll hal+0x49B91
    Bugcheck code: 0x9C 0x0, 0xFFFF910084CC5CD0, 0x0, 0x0
    Error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 12/07/2020 12:18:48 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1AE1
    Bugcheck code: 0x9C 0x0, 0xFFFF910084CC5CD0, 0x0, 0x0
    Error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

chetanteja, Jul 14, 2020

2. In game sound won't play through earphones or bluetooth headset

I am running windows 10 on a late 2013 iMac through bootcamp.

Certain games will not play through earphones but will play all in-game sound through the speakers, while any other sound on the computer will come through the earphones.

For example, if I play Fallout 4 while listening to a podcast or music on Spotify, any sound from Fallout will play through the speakers while music plays through my earphones.

I've looked up this problem before, and no one else seems to quite have the same problem as me (most problems are along the lines of no sound coming through earphones at all). I've read the solution of disabling the speakers in the sound options but that
    just cuts out the sound from the game entirely, even when the earphones have been made default.

I seem to have luck with my Bluetooth headphones. More games will play their sound through them than through my earphones.

Could you help me?

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

Jeremy Mazurek, Jul 14, 2020
  3. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 14, 2020
  4. system crashing while playing any demanding games with a brrr sound in earphone cant hear...

Cackling sounds when plugging earphones to laptop

Version 1903

Hi, as the title says, i can hear cackling sounds (i guess that's what its called) on my right side of earphones when its plugged to the laptop. It's not loud but definitely annoying when there is no sound playing. When I play loud enough sounds though, it dominates the problem sound and can't hear it so it's fine there.

I'm kind of sure the problem is in the laptop since it also has the cackling sounds when plugging in a different set of earphones, and I also don't hear anything when plugging in the earphones to my phone.

Thanks.

NatsuIgneelFT, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

system crashing while playing any demanding games with a brrr sound in earphone cant hear...

1. system crashing while playing any demanding games with a brrr sound in earphone cant hear... - Similar Threads - system crashing while

2. my system crash's while playing new demanding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system crash's while playing new demanding games: My system crashes when I'm playing demanding games like Fortnite, Diablo 4, and Starfield. its when i hop over to my other monitor to check a guide or when I exit the game at the end of playing. This one happened while i was playing Starfield and tabbing over to google...
  3. my system crash's while playing new demanding games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my system crash's while playing new demanding games: My system crashes when I'm playing demanding games like Fortnite, Diablo 4, and Starfield. its when i hop over to my other monitor to check a guide or when I exit the game at the end of playing. This one happened while i was playing Starfield and tabbing over to google...
  4. computer crashes with brrr buzzing sound in headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashes with brrr buzzing sound in headphones: while playing games my computer randomly crashes with buzzing sound, twice i got death screen w codes like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with file dxgmms2.sysi googled these errors, did everything they said, even changed my rambut even after that my...
  5. Can not hear discord/spotify/youtube or any other sounds while im playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not hear discord/spotify/youtube or any other sounds while im playing games.: Hello,I have been having issues hearing any other unrelated to the game sounds while in game. While I am in the lobby everything is fine, but as soon as I get into a game it shuts down all other sounds youtube/spotify/discord On discord people can hear me talk, it is just...
  6. Can not hear discord/spotify/youtube or any other sounds while im playing games.

Can not hear discord/spotify/youtube or any other sounds while im playing games.: Hello,I have been having issues hearing any other unrelated to the game sounds while in game. While I am in the lobby everything is fine, but as soon as I get into a game it shuts down all other sounds youtube/spotify/discord On discord people can hear me talk, it is just...
  7. I cant hear any computer sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear any computer sound: My computer audio is not working. It suddenly stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-computer-sound/b4e590ab-aed1-4fb5-864e-a998859a373f
  8. I cant hear any computer sound

I cant hear any computer sound: My computer audio is not working. It suddenly stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-computer-sound/b4e590ab-aed1-4fb5-864e-a998859a373f
  9. BSOD System Service Exception while playing "demanding" games? Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD System Service Exception while playing "demanding" games? Help.: Hello, I have been having BSOD while playing some games, this started one week ago when i was playing Nioh 2, it first crashed randomly and then when i changed the shadows setting, BSOD both times, the next day i decided to install DOOM Eternal from gamepass and leave Nioh...
  10. Bsod after playing demanding games for a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod after playing demanding games for a while: Hello there, I've built a new gaming pc a few months ago (in March). Due the lack of good experience with the building itself, I've used another forum for finding the components and their compatibility with each other, and a professional shop to built it and install the...