Windows 10: System crashing while unattended

Discus and support System crashing while unattended in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Within the last day I've come back to the computer three times to finding it waiting at the log in screen. I'm not sure why it's crashing, I've never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paul adams_081, Mar 12, 2021.

1. System crashing while unattended

Within the last day I've come back to the computer three times to finding it waiting at the log in screen. I'm not sure why it's crashing, I've never had a problem with this system before. If someone could look at the minidumps and tell me what's going wrong I would be greatly appreciative.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q_dTaahHMR6wCZS2MAVZS5xC2Ez45SLK?usp=sharing

:)

paul adams_081, Mar 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 crashing when left unattended.

the issue is isolated to unattended side of things you need to back trace your steps to check to see what unattended was receiving or doing while it was disconnecting that cause it to crash.

Problems occur if Windows is receiving update or was caught in cycle and could not unbind itself and or if the internet service connection was interrupted which leave you the end user facing system crash.

viennafiji, Mar 12, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 12, 2021
  4. System crashing while unattended

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

System crashing while unattended

1. System crashing while unattended - Similar Threads - System crashing while

2. Random BSOD while unattended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD while unattended: Hello Community, I fixed some issues with my system, but when I leave my pc on for a bit unattended it crashes from time to time, If I am using to browse or play games it doesn't crash, only when I leave it on with nothing running.Here are the latest dump files, I put a time...
  3. Random BSOD while unattended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD while unattended: Hello Community, I fixed some issues with my system, but when I leave my pc on for a bit unattended it crashes from time to time, If I am using to browse or play games it doesn't crash, only when I leave it on with nothing running.Here are the latest dump files, I put a time...
  4. Random BSOD while unattended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes while gaming: I have been chasing crashes around at 1st it was drivers now the crash and reboot happened so fast I missed reading the stop code.its a new build with 1 new SSD and 2 old HDD and SSD drives. 102622-10437-01 is the one I missed and don't know how to read the WinDbg screen. If...
  6. System crashes while gaming

System crashes while gaming: I have been chasing crashes around at 1st it was drivers now the crash and reboot happened so fast I missed reading the stop code.its a new build with 1 new SSD and 2 old HDD and SSD drives. 102622-10437-01 is the one I missed and don't know how to read the WinDbg screen. If...
  7. System crash and shutdown while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash and shutdown while gaming: Hi,My PC suddenly shut downed Monitor went black with 2 seconds in-game music, ends with system notification sound "Windows Foreground.wav" yesterday while I was playing a game called Civiliazation VI. After system shutting down and monitor going black, the RGB lights and...
  8. System crash and shutdown while gaming

System crash and shutdown while gaming: Hi,My PC suddenly shut downed Monitor went black with 2 seconds in-game music, ends with system notification sound "Windows Foreground.wav" yesterday while I was playing a game called Civiliazation VI. After system shutting down and monitor going black, the RGB lights and...
  9. Windows 10 crashes while the PC is unattended, takes minutes to boot after restart and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 crashes while the PC is unattended, takes minutes to boot after restart and...: A few days ago during a work break my PC crashed. When I got back to the device all screens were black but the fan ran full speed usually never happens while idle. I first waited a few minutes thinking it might run an automatic update and restarts by itself but it was stuck...
  10. Windows 10 has crashed a few times recently (latest while unattended)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 has crashed a few times recently (latest while unattended): I've had a few BSODs recently, the latest happened while I had left my PC unattended for about half an hour. I'm uploading the file requested for analysis and also running Belarc Advisor to gather information about my system:- Computer Profile Summary Computer Name:...