Windows 10: System Crashing

Discus and support System Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system just crashed few times. I am not sure what's happening. I was using Chrome and browsing online. Pasting the event log below. Any input would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by badlackam, Aug 11, 2020.

1. badlackam Win User

System Crashing

My system just crashed few times. I am not sure what's happening. I was using Chrome and browsing online. Pasting the event log below.

Any input would help.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 11-08-2020 13:59:15

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer: LAPTOP-BME88H3H

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-08-11T08:29:15.959137400Z" />

<EventRecordID>39120</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>LAPTOP-BME88H3H</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

badlackam, Aug 11, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 11, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 11, 2020
  4. System Crashing

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

System Crashing

1. System Crashing - Similar Threads - System Crashing

2. An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?: These crashes happen randomly, some days I get none at all some do it ever couple of hours. This mainly happens as I play a game but at times the screen turns black for a couple of seconds and I can still hear audio and when the screen comes back I either have to restart the...
  3. An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?: These crashes happen randomly, some days I get none at all some do it ever couple of hours. This mainly happens as I play a game but at times the screen turns black for a couple of seconds and I can still hear audio and when the screen comes back I either have to restart the...
  4. Lock screen crashes occurring on multiple systems that require a forced power cycle to recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen crashes occurring on multiple systems that require a forced power cycle to recover: Hi, I have multiple windows 11 23H2 systems that exhibit the same behaviour of the lock screen process, alongside searchapp, crashing after the displays have gone to sleep, they run different hardware and drivers so its not specific to that, this seems to be a very specific...
  5. Lock screen crashes occurring on multiple systems that require a forced power cycle to recover

Lock screen crashes occurring on multiple systems that require a forced power cycle to recover: Hi, I have multiple windows 11 23H2 systems that exhibit the same behaviour of the lock screen process, alongside searchapp, crashing after the displays have gone to sleep, they run different hardware and drivers so its not specific to that, this seems to be a very specific...
  6. Windows Crashing/Shutting down abruptly with error "The previous system shutdown at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashing/Shutting down abruptly with error "The previous system shutdown at...: I purchased a laptop 1.5 months ago. The specification of my machine are i9-13980HX, RTX 4080, 32 Gigs RAM. So the specifiations are very very powerful but still After few days of use, laptop started crashing/shutting down abruptly and frequently. I did some investigation...
  7. Windows Crashing/Shutting down abruptly with error "The previous system shutdown at...

Windows Crashing/Shutting down abruptly with error "The previous system shutdown at...: I purchased a laptop 1.5 months ago. The specification of my machine are i9-13980HX, RTX 4080, 32 Gigs RAM. So the specifiations are very very powerful but still After few days of use, laptop started crashing/shutting down abruptly and frequently. I did some investigation...
  8. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  9. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  10. System exception crashes - BSOD

System exception crashes - BSOD: Recently my W11 -Pro machine had a few times with BSOD crashes with no apparent reason, saying: “Unexpected Kernel mode trap”,And “System Thread Exception not handled”, and then on reboot – “… did not start properly”.In addition, it is very slow sometimes – sluggish program...