Windows 10: " system date on the device in incorrect"

Discus and support " system date on the device in incorrect" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; pls see this Image: https://prnt.sc/un3jnq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AJAYPC1, Sep 24, 2020.

1. AJAYPC1 Win User

" system date on the device in incorrect"

pls see this Image: https://prnt.sc/un3jnq

:)

AJAYPC1, Sep 24, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Seeing incorrect photo dates in Photos app

Hi christopherfagan,

As a first step in investigating this further, I'd like to take a closer look at one of the files that this is happening to. Can you reply back with a screenshot of the file info? I've provided steps below for how to capture the information for us.

• Open File Explorer (Start > File Explorer)

• In the navigation bar, type “Libraries\Pictures” without the quotations.

" system date on the device in incorrect" 16859234-7567-445a-9375-b3b6020791aa.png

• Search for the filename of one of the images that has the incorrect date.

• Right-click on the columns (Name, Date), and ensure that the Date, Date taken, and Date created columns are checked

" system date on the device in incorrect" e54952b4-c313-4808-818c-aeba8f2a58fa.png

• Take a screenshot of the result with the Date, Date taken, and Date created columns visible. It should look like this:

" system date on the device in incorrect" cf61bdb4-dbfb-45e3-be1e-882c06db94c9.png

• Also check the File Properties of the image

• Right-click the image and select Properties.

• Switch to the Details tab.

• Let us know the Date taken, Date created, and Date modified.

Adam A (Windows), Sep 24, 2020
  4. " system date on the device in incorrect"

System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

" system date on the device in incorrect"

1. " system date on the device in incorrect" - Similar Threads - system date device

2. Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.: Regarding "Date Created dates". I took about 800 photographs in June 2023 using both a Panasonic camera and a Samsung S6 phone. On sorting through these photographs recently, I found that the "Date Created" date had changed on over half these photographs.. This is occurring...
  3. Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.: Regarding "Date Created dates". I took about 800 photographs in June 2023 using both a Panasonic camera and a Samsung S6 phone. On sorting through these photographs recently, I found that the "Date Created" date had changed on over half these photographs.. This is occurring...
  4. Correcting incorrect date of birth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correcting incorrect date of birth: When I first got a Microsoft system I needed a login for, I created an Outlook account especially for the computer and set the date of birth to 1 November 2013. That was a lie, because I didn't feel like sharing my real date of birth with Microsoft.Unfortunately, my new...
  5. Correcting incorrect date of birth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correcting incorrect date of birth: When I first got a Microsoft system I needed a login for, I created an Outlook account especially for the computer and set the date of birth to 1 November 2013. That was a lie, because I didn't feel like sharing my real date of birth with Microsoft.Unfortunately, my new...
  6. Version install date is incorrect

in Windows 10 Support
    Version install date is incorrect: I updated successfully to 20H1 today but OS data in settings says this :- EditionWindows 10 Home Version21H1 Installed on‎27/‎09/‎2020 OS build19043.1110 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 That date is before I bought the laptop ! What's going on ? Also...
  7. Incorrect clock time and date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect clock time and date: Morning, As from last week my windows clock and date at the bottom right remains incorrect. I switched to manual mode and entered the correct date and time. At the next startup the time was incorrect again. it lags by one day and a few hours I called my ISP thinking...
  8. Incorrect Date on Downloaded Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incorrect Date on Downloaded Files: I am having issues with downloaded files having a date not corresponding with my systems date. It all began after updating to Windows 10 1803. Files were downloaded on the 1/13/2019 but it's having 2016 date on it and this is affecting my sorting. Any fix for this please?...
  9. Incorrect installation date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect installation date?: Hi I have Windows 10 on a laptop that is about 2 years old. The system information gives the original install date as 23 October 2018, and the logs all begin only on 22 October 2018. I cannot find a system restore point before this either. I have not actively reinstalled...
  10. incorrect date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    incorrect date: The date and time on my Surface Book Pro Windows 10 is correct. But if a create a new file, the date is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-date/486fc3cc-7ace-4dca-8dd7-ba03bd9c631b"