Windows 10: System DLL error on every log in.

Discus and support System DLL error on every log in. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error: [IMG] It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dave_M_G, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Dave_M_G Win User

System DLL error on every log in.

Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error:

System DLL error on every log in. [​IMG]

It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll".

The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what program. If I touch any part of the interface, even just clicking anywhere on the desktop, this dialog box disappears.

I did a system scan for viruses or malware, and the results came back that there was no malicious software found. Which doesn't mean there isn't malicious software, but so far it seems this might just be an error of some kind.

How do I diagnose and fix this problem? I have not seen any other problems, but I want to make sure this is not symptomatic of a deeper problem.

By the way, I tried contacting Microsoft Support, but the support chat function is currently not connecting to any people for some unknown reason.

:)

Dave_M_G, Nov 16, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    system error

Hello Melinda,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you only receiving this error message when you're opening a Microsoft programs or any programs?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?

If you're receiving this error message only in Microsoft programs, we suggest that you visit this

article
    . From there, you'll be able to see all the troubleshooting steps needed to resolve this issue.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Nov 16, 2020
  4. System DLL error on every log in.

re-install MSVCR120.dll removed in error

Hello Caroline,

As you are facing issues with MSVCR120.dll error, provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message / error code of this issue?
    • When exactly you get this error message?

Step 1: As a workaround, I suggest you to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and check if it resolves the issue.

32 bit: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5555

64 bit: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=14632

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

System DLL error on every log in.

1. System DLL error on every log in. - Similar Threads - System DLL error

2. system Error MSVCP100.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system Error MSVCP100.dll: My computer is saying there is a system Error and is giving me this message when I try to view an image on a disc. The message is as follows "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem....
  3. system Error MSVCP100.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system Error MSVCP100.dll: My computer is saying there is a system Error and is giving me this message when I try to view an image on a disc. The message is as follows "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem....
  4. system Error MSVCP100.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System DLL error on every log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System DLL error on every log in: Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error:It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll".The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what program. If I touch...
  6. System DLL error on every log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System DLL error on every log in: Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error:It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll".The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what program. If I touch...
  7. System DLL error on every log in

8. RPCRT4.dll System Error

RPCRT4.dll System Error: I am receiving this code on both start up and when trying to start almost every program: "The code execution cannot proceed because RPCRT4.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." and at the top of the dialog box it will have "the program name.exe -...
  9. System error missing X3DAudio1_7.dll and X3 XINPUT1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System error missing X3DAudio1_7.dll and X3 XINPUT1_3.dll: I'm attemping to run a game on PC and got the system error messages The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. The code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...
  10. vcruntime140.dll is missing. devmgmtservice.exe system error.

vcruntime140.dll is missing. devmgmtservice.exe system error.: Hi. My wife's Acer Aspire E14 Laptop has suddenly developed an error message as per the thread title, and suggests reinstalling the program, however I have no idea what the program was that I should reinstall!! I have looked online but not found a similar problem relating...