Windows 10: System Does Full Restart From Hibernation

Discus and support System Does Full Restart From Hibernation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just upgraded to Win 10 from 7. When ever I turn on my box to recover from hibernation. It says encountered a problem and is fixing then performs a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wyniss., Jul 16, 2019.

1. Wyniss. Win User

System Does Full Restart From Hibernation

Just upgraded to Win 10 from 7. When ever I turn on my box to recover from hibernation. It says encountered a problem and is fixing then performs a boot from scratch. It refers to a kernel data inpage error and a 0xc000001 error.

Machine is an HP Pavilion g

I found a driver (bluetooth) out of date bit that didn’t solve the issue.

Thanks!

:)

Wyniss., Jul 16, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jul 16, 2019
  3. hibernating windows 10

Hi Henry,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us.

I suggest you to enable the Hibernate option from power settings and check if you are able to access the Hibernate in power options. Follow the below steps.

Please try the steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to open Run command.

• Type powercfg.cpl to open the power settings.

• Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted)

• Check the Hibernate box.

• Click on Save changes.

• Restart the computer.

• Check if you are able to see the Hibernate option in power options
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 16, 2019
  4. System Does Full Restart From Hibernation

Hibernating on my XP pro system doesn't work

Can anyone help me please?
    I have just reloaded XP Pro on my system using the same software as before, no new hardware or software has been introduced.

Since doing this the system appears to go through the Hibernation process as it closes, but when I start again by pressing the Power button the system goes through the normal start up, not the quicker hibernate mode.

I have selected Enable Hibernate in the Control Panel>Power options?

Any constructve suggestions out there?

Video Bushy, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

System Does Full Restart From Hibernation

1. System Does Full Restart From Hibernation - Similar Threads - System Does Full

2. Hibernate does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernate does not work: My home PC can go more than a week without use, so hibernate was a crucial function for me in windows 7-10. But hibernate does not function so far in Windows 11 - my PC is sleeping and the battery is draining to empty. I set it to shut down when it got to 8% battery after...
  3. Restart after hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart after hibernation: I hibernate computer every afternoon using Scheduler and command line shutdown/h. It works fine.I would like to restart computer at 7AM. Tried the command line shutdown/r on Scheduler, but it does not work. Any ideas on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Restart after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart after hibernation: I hibernate computer every afternoon using Scheduler and command line shutdown/h. It works fine.I would like to restart computer at 7AM. Tried the command line shutdown/r on Scheduler, but it does not work. Any ideas on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Restart after hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Full restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full restart: I just got a used windows computer and I heard that there’s a way to do a complete restart(erase everything that didn’t come with it) how do I do that submitted by /u/JackRabbit4735 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfwn0f/full_restart/
  7. Windows 10 does not recover from Hibernation

Windows 10 does not recover from Hibernation: My Hibernation file is set for 100% RAM. I select hibernation and system shows a "locking" screen for a moment and turns off. But when I switch it back on, it does a normal boot. It does not go back to before hibernation. And event viewer does not have record of...
  8. Hibernate Slow to restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hibernate Slow to restart: Since most recent updates when I resume after hibernation usually overnight my system is incredibly slow to work Does anyone have a fix, I've tried clearing cache before hibernation....
  9. System waking from hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    System waking from hibernate: I have used gpedit.msc to set Enable Windows Update Power Management to disabled but still I come back to my laptop after hibernating it and find it is awake and that powercfg -lastwake shows: C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -lastwake Wake History Count - 1 Wake History [0]...
  10. System Does a Full restart from Hibernation

System Does a Full restart from Hibernation: Just upgraded to Win 10 from 7. When ever I turn on my box to recover from hibernation. It says encountered a problem and is fixing then performs a boot from scratch. It refers to a kernel data inpage error and a 0xc000001 error. Machine is an HP Pavilion g I found a...