Windows 10: System doesn't come back from hibernation - 1909 issue?

Discus and support System doesn't come back from hibernation - 1909 issue? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently, whenever I hibernate my system, and then start it up again the next morning, Windows boots up as though I had done a complete shutdown. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x509, Dec 22, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

System doesn't come back from hibernation - 1909 issue?

Recently, whenever I hibernate my system, and then start it up again the next morning, Windows boots up as though I had done a complete shutdown. It may be only coincidental, but I upgraded to 1909 about a week ago.

:)

2. Hibernating on my XP pro system doesn't work

Can anyone help me please?
    I have just reloaded XP Pro on my system using the same software as before, no new hardware or software has been introduced.

Since doing this the system appears to go through the Hibernation process as it closes, but when I start again by pressing the Power button the system goes through the normal start up, not the quicker hibernate mode.

I have selected Enable Hibernate in the Control Panel>Power options?

Any constructve suggestions out there?

Video Bushy, Dec 22, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

System doesn't come back from hibernation - 1909 issue? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 22, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

1. System doesn't come back from hibernation - 1909 issue? - Similar Threads - System doesn't hibernation

2. Microsoft Store is uninstalled and doesn't come back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is uninstalled and doesn't come back: Hi. I've noticed that the Microsoft Store app was gone from my computer, I've tried many things on the internet and even on this website, but Microsoft Store hasn't returned, no matter what I do. I can't download apps and access many files and programs that require the Store...
  3. Microsoft Store is uninstalled and doesn't come back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is uninstalled and doesn't come back: Hi. I've noticed that the Microsoft Store app was gone from my computer, I've tried many things on the internet and even on this website, but Microsoft Store hasn't returned, no matter what I do. I can't download apps and access many files and programs that require the Store...
  4. Microsoft Store is uninstalled and doesn't come back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HDD doesn't get detected after coming back from sleep, but Hibernating and Powering back on...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDD doesn't get detected after coming back from sleep, but Hibernating and Powering back on...: I have a Windows 10 i5-8250U 1.6 GHz, with 16 GB RAM Recently upgraded from 8 GB RAM. The system also has 128 GB SSD and 1TB HDD. After upgrading from 8 GB RAM to 16 GB RAM, there's a strange issue that has cropped up.If the laptop goes to sleep mode, and then I power back...
  6. doesn't come back from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    doesn't come back from sleep: I have a monitor a keyboard and a mouse connected to my laptop, I don't have space on my desk for both my laptop and monitor so I just use my monitor with the laptop closed but when It goes to sleep I cant used my keyboard or mouse to wake it up, I have to open the laptop...
  7. bug report: night light doesn't work after coming back from hibernate since upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug report: night light doesn't work after coming back from hibernate since upgraded to...: since upgrading to 20h2 the windows night light function will turn on if the computer has just booted up, but when it comes back from hibernate it won't. you can turn it on and off and it won't function. this is a bigger problem because I tried two other programs that do...
  8. Printing issues back with 1909?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing issues back with 1909?: I don't have to print with my system very often, I usually print to a pdf, which works fine. No matter what I do, what printer I install, usb, network, wifi, it will not print. Running Windows 10 Pro, withe the very latest 1909 updates as of May 12, 2020....
  9. 1909 removed hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1909 removed hibernation: Hi, After installing Windows 10 1909, my power button no longers allows me to hibernate. The same is true when I try to to restore it through power options. It appears to have been removed. I rely on the feature and I'm sure other do too. I've had to roll back to the...
  10. System waking from hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    System waking from hibernate: I have used gpedit.msc to set Enable Windows Update Power Management to disabled but still I come back to my laptop after hibernating it and find it is awake and that powercfg -lastwake shows: C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -lastwake Wake History Count - 1 Wake History [0]...