Windows 10: system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this?

Discus and support system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I posted a previous question about the problem with my pc, it would not recognize the SSD the OS was installed on.I got a new SSD drive, after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomP245, Oct 20, 2021.

1. TomP245 Win User

system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this?

I posted a previous question about the problem with my pc, it would not recognize the SSD the OS was installed on.I got a new SSD drive, after I discovered the problem was a "critical process died"I tried to install Windows with a recovery USB drive but got this message-see attachment.Can anyone help on what I need to do next?Thanks in advance

:)

TomP245, Oct 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 Critical System driver is missing or contains errors (0xc000000f)

Hi,

While starting up, my computer is running into a blue screen with the following message:

“Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The operating system couldn’t be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors.

File: \WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys

Error code: 0xc000000f”

I get an option to go into the recovery mode and I have tried the following options so far (results mentioned):

• System Restore: No restore points have been created on your computer’s system drive.
    • Startup Repair: Startup repair couldn’t repair your PC
    • System Image Recovery: Windows cannot find a system image on this computer
    • Reset this PC: (Goes to 45%): There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

I don’t know what more I can do. I’d really appreciate some help on this.

VivekMehta1, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 20, 2021
  4. system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this?

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this?

1. system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this? - Similar Threads - system driver missing

2. Windows 10 can't boot - Critical system driver is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't boot - Critical system driver is missing or contains errors: Hi,The file in question is: \Windows\system32\drivers\VmsProxyHNic.sys, error 0xc000007bThe file is there. I'm using an SSD. From a bootable USB I've tried:chkdsk C: No errors reported.Startup Repair - Says it couldn't repair my PC.Uninstall latest feature - Says it...
  3. Windows 10 can't boot - Critical system driver is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't boot - Critical system driver is missing or contains errors: Hi,The file in question is: \Windows\system32\drivers\VmsProxyHNic.sys, error 0xc000007bThe file is there. I'm using an SSD. From a bootable USB I've tried:chkdsk C: No errors reported.Startup Repair - Says it couldn't repair my PC.Uninstall latest feature - Says it...
  4. Windows 10 can't boot - Critical system driver is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this?: I posted a previous question about the problem with my pc, it would not recognize the SSD the OS was installed on.I got a new SSD drive, after I discovered the problem was a "critical process died"I tried to install Windows with a recovery USB drive but got this message-see...
  6. system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system driver missing or contains errors=can anyone help with this?: I posted a previous question about the problem with my pc, it would not recognize the SSD the OS was installed on.I got a new SSD drive, after I discovered the problem was a "critical process died"I tried to install Windows with a recovery USB drive but got this message-see...
  7. BSOD 0xc0000225 - "System registry file is missing or contains errors"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD 0xc0000225 - "System registry file is missing or contains errors": Hi!Yesterday I started my computer, a custom built one Intel i5 , 16GB of RAM, WD SSD and HDDs, nVidia graphics, Gigabyte motherboard with Windows 10 Pro x64 v21H1, and during boot I got the following BSOD:Of course I googled that code, and ran as much commands as I could in...
  8. Kernel missing or contains errors

Kernel missing or contains errors: i have no idea when it comes to computers last time i was on it it said update than shutdown in the place where shut down normally was so i when i wake up i turn the pc on and i get a error code “The operating system couldnt be loaded because the kernal is missing or...
  9. Winlolad.efi missing or contains errors

Winlolad.efi missing or contains errors: I just did a Disk Clone using MiniTool Partition wizard Free 11.6 (Took about 5 1/2 hours) using 2 separate hard drives. When It was done, I tried to boot off of the new Drive and got the following error: "WINLOAD.EFI is missing or contains errors. This is a dual boot system....
  10. The operating system could not be loaded because a critical driver is missing or contains...

The operating system could not be loaded because a critical driver is missing or contains...: I am using a hp omen laptop and it came preloaded with windows 10. Yesterday an update was downloaded and I chose the option 'update and shut down' .I saw the progress upto 30% and then I went out. When I returned and switched my laptop on it started asking for repair....