Windows 10: System driver

Discus and support System driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day, am victor. I have successfully changed my hard disk and the computer engineer drive the system but i want go back to the manufacturers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by victorndudim, Jul 23, 2020.

1. System driver

Good day, am victor. I have successfully changed my hard disk and the computer engineer drive the system but i want go back to the manufacturers format, drives and applications and software in it. How it was when i bought the laptop. How do i do that?

Asus X407U

1Tb

4Gb Ram

:)

victorndudim, Jul 23, 2020

2. Synaptics driver update Windows 10

Hello Kat,

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer's website and download the driver. And follow the steps below:

• You may uninstall the driver.

• Double click on the set up file without restarting the system

• Once the driver installs successfully then restart the system.

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or need any further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 3, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 3, 2020
  4. System driver

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

System driver

1. System driver - Similar Threads - System driver

2. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  3. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  4. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?: I have an MSI Z87 G65 Mobo with an Intel i5 4 core CPU with three storage drives. My C drive is on a 300G Intel ssd and my other 2 are a 1T and a 2T Toshiba hhd. While doing my initial setup I left my 1T drive unable to be utilized due to me not populating/allocating? it. I...
  6. How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?

How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?: I have an MSI Z87 G65 Mobo with an Intel i5 4 core CPU with three storage drives. My C drive is on a 300G Intel ssd and my other 2 are a 1T and a 2T Toshiba hhd. While doing my initial setup I left my 1T drive unable to be utilized due to me not populating/allocating? it. I...
  7. How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?

8. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  9. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  10. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found