Windows 10: System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service...

Discus and support System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I found error ID 10005 appeared in system event log after reboot system, does anyone know why this error continued occur? This error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ted Wu ted.wu, Oct 6, 2020.

1. System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service...

Hello,

Recently I found error ID 10005 appeared in system event log after reboot system, does anyone know why this error continued occur?

This error ID appear almost every reboot cycle, and I didn't install any 3rd party anti-virus app.

My OS is 20H1 and the build number is 19041.546. System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service... 8cacfed1-6896-41a8-b29e-1e474817f2c1?upload=true.png

:)

Ted Wu ted.wu, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Ali grbg Win User

DCOM server error"1115"

After I updated my windows 1-2 months ago, my computer started to shot down automatically. Timing of the shut down is randomly, I couldn't find any action which I take, related to the shutdown. I checked the hardware and heat problem but the problem isn't
    hardware. When I checked the event viewer, I found 1 error during shutdown time which occurs more then 20 times in 1 sec.

Source: DistributedCOM

Event ID: 10005

Error message: "DCOM error 1115 while starting service TrustedInstaller with argument "Not available" to execute server

I translated the error message myself, original version is below.

How can I fix it?

Thank you

(Original version:

DCOM sunucuyu çalıştırmak üzere TrustedInstaller hizmetini "Yok" bağımsız değişkenleriyle başlatmaya çalışırken "1115" hatasını aldı:

{752073A1-23F2-4396-85F0-8FDB879ED0ED}

)

Ali grbg, Oct 6, 2020
  3. JoeMcLutz Win User
    Event ID 10005 w/ SecurityHealthService and ID 7001 w/ AvastWscReport

Hi.
    I run my Windows 10 Pro and I recently updated to version 1809 (build 17763.316). I have to admit that there are fewer problems than I thought there were and I almost solved most of them but one: I still cannot get rid of Event ID 10005 (DCOM) triggered by SecurityHealthService everytime I turn off/reboot Windows.

I found few things about it and I also tried turning off both SecurityHealthService and wscsvc (Windows Security Center): this solves issue with ID 10005 but triggers ID 7001 (Service Control Manager) with AvastWscReporter service.

I also tried auto/delayed/manual start with SecurityHealtService with no avail.

Any hint please? Thank you. Bye!

edit:
    Error: (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10005) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
    Description: DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service SecurityHealthService with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:
    {2D15188C-D298-4E10-83B2-64666CCBEBBD}

JoeMcLutz, Oct 6, 2020
  4. donli Win User

System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service...

DUplicate rundll32.exe in DCOM

Hi again,

unfortunally I stucked in the same error again.
    Now clean install build 1909.
    When windows Bluetooth is turned off no DCOM and BTHUSB warnings at all, so I disconnected built-in BT device and installed CSR Harmony driver, using USB BT dongle. CSR functions as standalone app, Windows BT is not available. Bluetooth headphones are connected and functions correctly.

No warnings only error at shutdown/restart

Error DistributedCOM 10005
    DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service CsrBtService with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:
    {BFF6845D-E49A-4A99-9609-418ED36F1C54}

Any suggestions please.

donli, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service...

1. System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service... - Similar Threads - System encountered error

2. getting DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm error on server...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm error on server...: I am getting "DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm " every second on my server 2016 all of a sudden, but the dpendancy is DHCP which i dont run and is disable don this server. Anyone have any suggestions please?...
  3. getting DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm error on server...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm error on server...: I am getting "DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm " every second on my server 2016 all of a sudden, but the dpendancy is DHCP which i dont run and is disable don this server. Anyone have any suggestions please?...
  4. DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...: This is an error message from the Event Viewer.Log Name: SystemSource: DistributedCOMEvent ID: 1005Level: ErrorNothing visual happened as far as I remember. I am using an Acer Nitro 5.dGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 VRAM: 15.9 GBiGPU: Intel UHD Graphics VRAM: 11.9 GBCPU: Intel...
  5. DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...

DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...: This is an error message from the Event Viewer.Log Name: SystemSource: DistributedCOMEvent ID: 1005Level: ErrorNothing visual happened as far as I remember. I am using an Acer Nitro 5.dGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 VRAM: 15.9 GBiGPU: Intel UHD Graphics VRAM: 11.9 GBCPU: Intel...
  6. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services: This has happened 95 times in total and i have not see anyone capable of fixing it .The system froze at logo screen.I had to force boot manager to start the system.After 3 more froze , it finally boot into safe mode and created this beautfiul scenes of errors.I have checked...
  7. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services: This has happened 95 times in total and i have not see anyone capable of fixing it .The system froze at logo screen.I had to force boot manager to start the system.After 3 more froze , it finally boot into safe mode and created this beautfiul scenes of errors.I have checked...
  8. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service: Hi guy,My screen went blue screen and the event log full of:DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service TokenBroker with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:Windows.Internal.Security.Authentication.Web.WamProviderRegistrationDCOM got error "1084"...
  10. DCOM got error "1115" .. I keep seeing this error

DCOM got error "1115" .. I keep seeing this error: DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service wuauserv with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: {E60687F7-01A1-40AA-86AC-DB1CBF673334} -Windows 10 Pro x64 -Not connected to any Domain -Default Server: UnKnown I was playing a game and the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event id 10005 1115 wuauserv

2. dcom got error 1115

3. dcom error 1115