Windows 10: System error 0

Discus and support System error 0 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on an HP Laptop, which I just bought on Jan 13, 2019. I am loading all the programs I need for work onto the laptop. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JackieJones6, Jan 27, 2019.

1. System error 0

I am running Windows 10 on an HP Laptop, which I just bought on Jan 13, 2019. I am loading all the programs I need for work onto the laptop. I have downloaded MySQL Workbench 8.14 and set it up just like I had on my old desktop (which connected just fine). I cannot connect to the remote database. I keep getting this error message: Lost connection at initial communication packet, system error 0.

I have worked on this for over a week and can't find any information on this error. I think it is in the Firewall but I am at a total loss on where to look next. Please help,

:)

JackieJones6, Jan 27, 2019
  2. ex_reven Win User

RAID 0 Error

I did what you suggested and I got a boot media error telling me to insert a OS disk. I removed them from RAID, installed vista again and ran some diagnostics on the now individual drives and all programs (Speedfan, Seatools, Everest etc) listed the drives as healthy and up to spec in terms of performance.

Sorry for the late reply, ive been reinstalling all my software etc.
    Just wanted to conclude the thread, thanks for all your suggestions guys.

ex_reven, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jan 27, 2019
  4. ex_reven Win User

System error 0

RAID 0 Error

On bootup, when the list of bootable devices flashes on screen, one of my hard drives (part of a two disk RAID 0) has "error" next to it.

What could be the problem?
    It cant be too serious, considering that my computer is still running perfectly.

Does anyone have any ideas of possible issues/solutions?
    Any hard drive diagnostic software i can try?

ex_reven, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

System error 0

1. System error 0 - Similar Threads - System error

2. System Restore Error 0x80070026

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore Error 0x80070026: Hello! I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out and it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to do a system restore from a past restore point. When I tried to do it just on the desktop and not in safe mode I received this error number "0x8007045b". So...
  3. System Restore Error 0x80070026

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore Error 0x80070026: Hello! I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out and it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to do a system restore from a past restore point. When I tried to do it just on the desktop and not in safe mode I received this error number "0x8007045b". So...
  4. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  5. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  6. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

7. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

8. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...
  9. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...
  10. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

in Windows 10 Gaming