Windows 10: system error 5

Discus and support system error 5 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I need help in activating my administrator account which i cant get to it for now. At first i did some activation, i needed to create a guest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HurumaOlomi, Feb 11, 2019.

1. system error 5

Hi

I need help in activating my administrator account which i cant get to it for now. At first i did some activation, i needed to create a guest account to which i did but then i also activated built in administrator account and then i figured that there is two administrators account plus the guest account which makes the three accounts, so i went on trying to deactivate the administrator account to which both of the account did deactivate and then i left with only my guest account. i want to activate my local administrator account but i cant because there is system error 5 occurred which doesn't allow me to get to my local administrator account. i have tried with a command prompt features but it wont work, i have also tried to run the command prompt as administrator but it wont run. i also tried to activate administrator account using settings but it also wont launch. i need your help on this.

:)

HurumaOlomi, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 11, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 11, 2019
  4. RonaldHZW Win User

system error 5

error: MSOXMLED.EXE - System Error

This error message MSOMLED.EXE -System Error (the program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem). Occured whe I was asked by TOWER Products, in an email to click on a file
    download.

The instructions were:-

How to install Tower’s Label Templates in Microsoft Word 2007/2010:

• Step 1: Download this setup file:
      CLICK HERE
    • Step 2: Double click on the file once downloaded.
    • Step 3: Type in the password: Tower.
    • Step 4: Double click on Tower Labels Word 2010 Updater.exe
    • Step 5: Click install.
    Please advise me how to resolve this issue.

RonaldHZW, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

system error 5

1. system error 5 - Similar Threads - system error

2. Compile Error: THe code in this project must be updated for use on 64-bit systems. Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compile Error: THe code in this project must be updated for use on 64-bit systems. Please...: hello! I have a new laptop and I am trying to open my Access program. I am IT challenged to say the least and I need some help.. thank you in advance.. I keep getting the above statement and this Option Compare Database Option Explicit Global glngJobDescID As Variant...
  3. System error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System error message: What is a "RunDLL There was a problem C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found" message mean? What is it doing popping up on a brand new desk top? How do I get rid of it? This PC is 24 hrs old!!!! Why am I getting an error message?!...
  4. System Restore/Reset PC Errors

System Restore/Reset PC Errors: I have been having issues with my laptop when programs like malwarebytes, or quicken try to install updates, where the software wont update and errors out. I have run numerous antivirus scans and malware scans and every time they find nothing. I have even found issues when...
  5. System Restore Error "0x8007045b"

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore Error "0x8007045b": I tried to do a system restore but encountered an error: "0x8007045b". Is says system restore couldn't successfully do a restore point. What do you guys suggest? 130505
  6. Windows 10 Error After Latest Update - System Restore Failed

Windows 10 Error After Latest Update - System Restore Failed: Hi Guys, After the latest Windows 10 Update (between 6 and 8 April 2019), my laptop cannot boot into Windows 10. It just keeps going round in a loop and I just could not get to the login screen. I tried System Restore (I only have two restore points: 6 April Automatic...
  7. Error System Restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error System Restore: Can anyone help me. My laptop gives me error (0x80071160) - system restore failed to extract the file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wd\WdBoot.sys) from the restore point. Before that I get the blue screen, Says that automatic repari couldn't repair your PC after that performed...
  8. Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted: Hi In any desktop and laptop Windows 10 OS Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted on daily basis problem. Please help and fix this issue! I have already updated my windows 10 full and IE, BIOS chip driver, reset the IE 11 and...
  9. File System Error Code -1073741819 .exe files will not run (Windows 10)

File System Error Code -1073741819 .exe files will not run (Windows 10): Application files .exe are blocked from starting on my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop. File System Error Code -1073741819. I can't find reference to this particular error code anywhere on the internet or Microsoft. I want to re-install Windows 10, but since .exe files will not...
  10. Operating system is not presently configured to... error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Operating system is not presently configured to... error: I tried the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth in the CMD prompt and got the following: Error: 740 Elevated permissions are required to run DISM. Use an elevated command prompt to complete these tasks. I am an administrator on my computer, I'm not sure why I am...