Windows 10: "System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update.

Discus and support "System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Following the recent update to Windows 10, I note that two of my POP email accounts on Mail are no longer operative. Under Manage Accounts, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anon7861, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Anon7861 Win User

"System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update.

Following the recent update to Windows 10, I note that two of my POP email accounts on Mail are no longer operative. Under Manage Accounts, the following error message appears in respect of each account : System Error : Can't get email.

If I try to add back the accounts, it says : “This account already exists”

Even all my Outlook.com configured on Mail had also disappeared but these I was able to re-instate but not the POP accounts. I could delete the accounts and add them back, but then all messages in the respective folders would be lost as POP accounts are not saved on servers.

What do I need to do now? Can someone please advise.

:)

Anon7861, Feb 23, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Silvero Win User
    Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile "System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update. :) Thank you.

Silvero, Feb 23, 2019
  4. "System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update.

error message

Hi I got this error when I was trying to load windows essential into windows 10, error: 0x80070660 also it said source: crt110-i386. I have tried different registry cleaners but no luck, oh the windows 10 was a fresh install, I have not had this error before,any ideas before I format the drive again.

cookiemonster, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

"System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update.

1. "System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - System Error Cant

2. Cant update my windows, and there is no error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update my windows, and there is no error message: Whenever a try to update my windows it just don't download and install anything. I already tried formatting my windows and I still get the same error. This is what appears in my windows update.If anyone try to fix this I would appreciate some help....
  3. Cant update my windows, and there is no error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update my windows, and there is no error message: Whenever a try to update my windows it just don't download and install anything. I already tried formatting my windows and I still get the same error. This is what appears in my windows update.If anyone try to fix this I would appreciate some help....
  4. After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After latest Windows Update I get Error 1962: No Operating System Found: With the latest update, after installing and restarting it gives me a message saying Error 1962: No Operating System Found. It does this over and over. This is a Lenovo desktop and I have not changed any hardware....
  5. Windows Updates - cant update and no error message

Windows Updates - cant update and no error message: Hi,Windows 10Found sons PC has had no updates since Oct 2020Settings\Windows Update\ says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"Running 'Check for updates' does not return with any Error code,just repeats "Your device is missing important security and...
  6. Getting error popup message after update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting error popup message after update.: [ATTACH] I just got an update yesterday some sort of security update. After installing the update I was getting this popup, also the windows product key is genuine....
  7. error message [skype.exe] with latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error message [skype.exe] with latest update: i have 2 laptops with windows 10 pro installed. as of about a week ago, every time i log in to another user other than the administrator user i get a pop up form windows saying something about not being able to find skype app. i've attached a screenshot. i uninstalled skype...
  8. Email error message in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email error message in Windows 10.: I get this same error messager whether in Word, Excel, or other sites when I try to share a file by email. Needless to say, I am not able to share files. HELP. I have been told this is a Microsoft problem....
  9. Windows 10 Error After Latest Update - System Restore Failed

Windows 10 Error After Latest Update - System Restore Failed: Hi Guys, After the latest Windows 10 Update (between 6 and 8 April 2019), my laptop cannot boot into Windows 10. It just keeps going round in a loop and I just could not get to the login screen. I tried System Restore (I only have two restore points: 6 April Automatic...
  10. sttray64.exe error message after latest windows update?

sttray64.exe error message after latest windows update?: Good Afternoon Since installing the latest windows update for windows 10 on my HP envy 14 beats edition laptop I have been getting the following error message after startup and I've also noticed I lose my files and images in my adobe premiere elements, not sure how this has...