Windows 10: System Error Exeption

Discus and support System Error Exeption in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As from today I've got 2 SEE,no idea why.Both time I was playing PC Game.All started after Win 10 installed updates today.Any idea ? My drivers are up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rudolfo2, Sep 8, 2015.

1. rudolfo2 Win User

System Error Exeption

As from today I've got 2 SEE,no idea why.Both time I was playing PC Game.All started after Win 10 installed updates today.Any idea ? My drivers are up to date ( will check again to be sure ).

:)

rudolfo2, Sep 8, 2015

2. SYSTEM THREAD EXEPTION NOT HANDLED

Good day. Thanks for your reply.

The information provided has been tried, without success.

While waiting for a response, I entered the startup configuration and selected the manufacturer version of Repair. It is now rolling back to factory settings i.e. Windows 7. If this works I will upgrade to W10 again.

Roadhouse_007, Sep 8, 2015
  3. SYSTEM THREAD EXEPTION NOT HANDLED

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know if you have made any changes to the computer prior to the start of the issue.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer to the link below and refer the section Blue screen error that doesn't let you get to the desktop.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 8, 2015
  4. rudolfo2 Win User

System Error Exeption

It looks that new update wasn't installed properly,so after few restarts now everything is OK.

rudolfo2, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

System Error Exeption

1. System Error Exeption - Similar Threads - System Error Exeption

2. BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXEPTION , win32kfull.sys etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXEPTION , win32kfull.sys etc: I have been getting about 3-4 BSODs a day with the above message and MODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED. Frequently mensioned is nvlddmkm.sys. After some testing i can confirm its my GPU gtx 1080 Using DDU diplay driver unistaller and it works for about a day. I have used sfc scans...
  3. Browser not working exept explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser not working exept explorer: I have tryed every thing to be able to start any browser but nothing worked , any idée what could I do . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-not-working-exept-explorer/a73c7965-e83b-4958-bc82-7e14f0d6915a
  4. Kmode exeption not handeld

Kmode exeption not handeld: Today on saturday may 9 2020 i was watching youtube and using discord on my omen desktop when out of the blue no pun intended a blue screen appears at first i let it restart and it let me login afterwards but it happened 2 more times then it went to recovery screen i looked...
  5. System errors

System errors: I installed an antivirus Kaspersky Internet security 2020 on my system and later on, my microphone stopped working i couldn't get to device manger to check for any damage to the audio ports or their drivers because i got this error pop-up saying that an administrator has...
  6. .NET unhandled exeption has occured

.NET unhandled exeption has occured: My Windows is pretty much working fine, except when i try to open some applications. According to Windows these applications are not designed to be run on Windows but they indeed are. And for some it gives an unhandled .NET exception error. I checked for updates around an...
  7. System errors

System errors: I have a new laptop and am getting several system errors. Plus the laptop goes to a black screen and will not come back. There is an outlook.exe error a DSO.exe error a Systems Setting error and an HPSystemEventUtilityHost.exe error. Somebody please help!...
  8. System Service Exeption error win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exeption error win32kbase.sys: Hello, About one week ago, I've installed win10 on a new pc, few days later it first System Service Exeption bsod showed up. Now it shows up regularly every 2-3 days while gaming. I've updated drivers and windows hoping that it will fix the problem but I was wrong, it still...
  9. Stopcode: KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED on Window 10

Stopcode: KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED on Window 10: Has anyone had this problem? My HP won't let me even boot to safe mode. When it is powered on it gives manufacturer name with spinning circles then sits for several minutes when the spinning dots then black screen for about 20 or 30 minutes then I get the BSOD with the...
  10. Machine Check Exeption ISCTD64.sys

Machine Check Exeption ISCTD64.sys: Since I've upgraded my PC it freezes and restart. I guess it's because of drivers. I scanned my device using Orthos Prime and Memtest 64 and there is no errors. Besides Safe mode and Linux works correctly. Driver verifier found violation in isctd64.sys driver (Intel Smart...