Windows 10: System Error Exeption

Discus and support System Error Exeption in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As from today I've got 2 SEE,no idea why.Both time I was playing PC Game.All started after Win 10 installed updates today.Any idea ? My drivers are up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rudolfo2, Sep 8, 2015.

1. rudolfo2 Win User

System Error Exeption

As from today I've got 2 SEE,no idea why.Both time I was playing PC Game.All started after Win 10 installed updates today.Any idea ? My drivers are up to date ( will check again to be sure ).

:)

rudolfo2, Sep 8, 2015

2. SYSTEM THREAD EXEPTION NOT HANDLED

Good day. Thanks for your reply.

The information provided has been tried, without success.

While waiting for a response, I entered the startup configuration and selected the manufacturer version of Repair. It is now rolling back to factory settings i.e. Windows 7. If this works I will upgrade to W10 again.

Roadhouse_007, Sep 8, 2015
  3. SYSTEM THREAD EXEPTION NOT HANDLED

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know if you have made any changes to the computer prior to the start of the issue.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer to the link below and refer the section Blue screen error that doesn't let you get to the desktop.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 8, 2015
  4. rudolfo2 Win User

System Error Exeption

It looks that new update wasn't installed properly,so after few restarts now everything is OK.

rudolfo2, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

System Error Exeption

1. System Error Exeption - Similar Threads - System Error Exeption

2. desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...: i get the error desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0xc000005 - unexpected parameters when i close taskmanager...
  3. System service exeption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exeption: So today my pc crashed and when restarting keeps giving me blue screen with system service exeption with cause igdkmd64.sysHow can i fix in order to start the computer?...
  4. System service exeption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System service exeption: So today my pc crashed and when restarting keeps giving me blue screen with system service exeption with cause igdkmd64.sysHow can i fix in order to start the computer?...
  5. System service exeption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. system service exeption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system service exeption: my computer keeps on switching off. It only happens when not in use never whilst I am using itthe most recent time I switched it on it came up with a blue screen which said "system service exception Twd64F.sys" any ideas what the issue is?...
  7. system service exeption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system service exeption: my computer keeps on switching off. It only happens when not in use never whilst I am using itthe most recent time I switched it on it came up with a blue screen which said "system service exception Twd64F.sys" any ideas what the issue is?...
  8. system service exeption

9. system thread exeption not handled

system thread exeption not handled: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\082621-54453-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  10. System Service Exeption error win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exeption error win32kbase.sys: Hello, About one week ago, I've installed win10 on a new pc, few days later it first System Service Exeption bsod showed up. Now it shows up regularly every 2-3 days while gaming. I've updated drivers and windows hoping that it will fix the problem but I was wrong, it still...