Windows 10: System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder

Discus and support System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I get this system error after trying to open/launch this game CODE: Closers is the game. I have a few friends that also play this game and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cindyloohoos, Jul 23, 2020.

1. System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder

System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder 1cb04b77-2fb3-4760-9523-d11bf7916647?upload=true.png

I get this system error after trying to open/launch this game CODE: Closers is the game. I have a few friends that also play this game and they have no problem with opening the game, and they all have Windows 10. I even tried downloading these C++ files for x64 I checked that my computer was 64bit, one from 2005 and one from 2010, and it didn't help with anything. I found the links to these downloads from Microsoft forums, so they aren't from some sketchy source either.

I'm really confused.

:)

cindyloohoos, Jul 23, 2020

2. System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder

System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder 1cb04b77-2fb3-4760-9523-d11bf7916647?upload=true.png

I get this system error after trying to open/launch this game (CODE: Closers is the game). I have a few friends that also play this game and they have no problem with opening the game, and they all have Windows 10. I even tried downloading these C++ files
    for x64 (I checked that my computer was 64bit), one from 2005 and one from 2010, and it didn't help with anything. I found the links to these downloads from Microsoft forums, so they aren't from some sketchy source either.

I'm really confused.

cindyloohoos, Aug 4, 2020
  3. stfark Win User
    Missing DLL vcomp100

Note: Had expressed the fact that an error issued that says "missing vcomp100.dll" when accessing win 10, re-install of the module may help. Got an answer back from the community to restore the the library routine from Microsoft, was instructed to download
    the proper routine depending on whether a 32 bit load or a 64 bit load, accessed my computer for the system configuration, said that I have a 32 bit win 10 system. Therefore, downloaded the vcredist_x86 module and it was installed. Now, get the same error,
    do not know what the heck is wrong and need suggestions.

stfark, Aug 4, 2020
  4. System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder

VCOMP100.DLL error in Windows 10 after restart

Hi,

Everytime I restart my computer I get this err message:

C:\windows\system32\vcomp100.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try...

Error status 0xc000012f.

All the questions in the forum showing similar messages only with different DLLs, were referred to Windows 8.

Here is a screenshot of the Startup tab in the Task Manager (but not taken immediately after "startupping" the computer):

שואלת123, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder

1. System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder - Similar Threads - System Error says

2. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  3. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  4. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. vcomp100.dll not found or is corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vcomp100.dll not found or is corrupted: I have this issue even though the file is in windows, windows\system and windows\system32 I have copied a known good copy to these directories I have run the virtual studio upgrade/reinstall I have tried rolling back to a known good restore point I have tried running a...
  6. Says it's charging even though it's not plugged in.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Says it's charging even though it's not plugged in.: My Windows 10 tablet is saying that it's plugged in, even though it is not plugged in. The battery icon is animated as though it is plugged in and charging, but the tablet is not plugged in. The problem this is causing is that it is changing the tablets performance. I've...
  7. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help: Lenovo Yoga I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But... when I start the pc from restart or shutdown, I see an error file saying "BrCtrlCntr.exe (brother, y know, the printer) The code execution cannot...
  8. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.'': I recently bought a fresh version of Windows 10 because of frequent crashes, and everything was working great compared to before until now. I was playing a game (Overwatch) and after 2 hours it crashed. This time the blue screen did actually manage to fix the problem and...
  9. .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]

.DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll is either not designated to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.' I...
  10. system error - c:\\windows\system\cfgmgr32.dll not found

system error - c:\\windows\system\cfgmgr32.dll not found: suddenly - non of my apps are loading ran a search and found : C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-coresystemusermodepnp_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17134.1_none_6b5439bab151d860 please advice on how to fix this problem...