Windows 10: system error

Discus and support system error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zen89, Nov 8, 2020.

1. zen89 Win User

system error

Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop is Running in The Background. Maybe Something Wrong With The Ram Memory Allocation?

:)

zen89, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

system error

Hello Melinda,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you only receiving this error message when you're opening a Microsoft programs or any programs?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?

If you're receiving this error message only in Microsoft programs, we suggest that you visit this

article
    . From there, you'll be able to see all the troubleshooting steps needed to resolve this issue.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Nov 8, 2020
  3. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Nov 8, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

system error

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

system error

1. system error - Similar Threads - system error

2. file system error -2147219200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...
  3. file system error -2147219200

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...
  4. System Restore Error 0x80070026

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore Error 0x80070026: Hello! I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out and it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to do a system restore from a past restore point. When I tried to do it just on the desktop and not in safe mode I received this error number "0x8007045b". So...
  5. System Restore Error 0x80070026

System Restore Error 0x80070026: Hello! I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out and it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to do a system restore from a past restore point. When I tried to do it just on the desktop and not in safe mode I received this error number "0x8007045b". So...
  6. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  7. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  8. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

9. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

10. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...