Windows 10: system error

Discus and support system error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zen89, Nov 8, 2020.

1. zen89 Win User

system error

Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop is Running in The Background. Maybe Something Wrong With The Ram Memory Allocation?

:)

zen89, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

system error

Hello Melinda,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you only receiving this error message when you're opening a Microsoft programs or any programs?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?

If you're receiving this error message only in Microsoft programs, we suggest that you visit this

article
    . From there, you'll be able to see all the troubleshooting steps needed to resolve this issue.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Nov 8, 2020
  3. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Nov 8, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

system error

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

system error

1. system error - Similar Threads - system error

2. System Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Error: Hi guys, I have this kind if problem with my laptop. I just restarted my laptop and when I logon it's don't show like "Welcome" after me give the correct password. After that my screen is black for 30 second until 1 minute, and it's successfully logon. After that I open...
  3. File System Error -2147219196 after update

File System Error -2147219196 after update: File System Error -2147219196 after update Can't open photos, calculator... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-system-error-2147219196-after-update/bf81b8ce-e34d-4637-9edd-909424d70c2f
  4. Non-system Disk Error during Attempt to Boot Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Non-system Disk Error during Attempt to Boot Repair Disc: I've been working out how to restore a saved system image. I've done this more or less annually in Windows 7, and am now attempting to use the Windows 10 64-bit Repair Disc I made in Windows 10 to make sure I have a restorable image. When I use the repair disc, I get the...
  5. File System Error -1073741515

File System Error -1073741515: Hello I'm having This issue all the time, When ever I try to do this 1. Downloading or uninstall a App like Discord and then The Same message comes up 2. Trying to Open my Profile File 3. I even tried to wipe it fresh or recovery it and File System Error -1073741515 4....
  6. System File Error -2147219196 not related to Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System File Error -2147219196 not related to Photos: I've been trying to fix nitrosense on my Acer laptop An515-42-rsed but when I go to the appxbundle to install Nitrosense, it says the file system error which I will post the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ni23gUASCLORgNGhIPMRk0SG8tKml3J8/view?usp=sharing , I tried many...
  7. critical error - the system has rebooted without clearly shutting down first

critical error - the system has rebooted without clearly shutting down first: Hello After upgrading my computer the system has started to crash. I have received a critical error. I have included the image with the error information and my computer spec. I am not sure what is causing this issue, is anyone able to offer any advice? Many thanks!...
  8. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: Hi, I see the above "Critical" messages in the system log. I have an 800Watt power supply in this PC. So, I am not sure what this is about. Please assist. Regards, Givi...
  9. Disabling Laptop Keyboard causes system error

Disabling Laptop Keyboard causes system error: I'm hoping someone can help here because I'm at a loss on what I can do. About a month ago the keyboard on my laptop started producing some strange results. Left ctrl stopped working, my laptop thought that the shift key was in a constant perpetual state of being pressed...
  10. My settings not opening because of file system error -2147219196?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My settings not opening because of file system error -2147219196?: I've been having this issue for a while now and I really depend on settings to do most of my tasks. I open settings and it instantly closes. When I try to open it on Windows + r {run} then it gives me this error [ATTACH] can anyone please help. :...